Achalasia is an esophageal disorder that causes smooth muscle fiber failure which results in the closing down of sphincter. It disturbs the functioning of esophagus which is a tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach. When sphincter closes and does not process food this disorder arises.
Key Facts of Achalasia
- Smooth muscle fibers fail to relax when a person suffers from Achalasia.
- Sphincter does not open when needed to transfer food from mouth to the stomach and therefore food doesn’t reach the stomach causing it to feel empty even though a person is eating.
- It causes backflow of food that comes in.
- It is also called:
- Esophageal achalasia.
- Achalasia cardiae.
- Esophageal aperistalsis.
- It can emerge from any point such as gastrointestinal tract or even rectum in some cases.
- It causes incomplete sphincter relaxation and the food processing gets affected.
- It can turn fatal if not managed well in time.
- It is a rare condition.
- Can affect any age group and any gender.
- Known to be inherited in some people.
Causes of Achalasia
There are some known Achalasia causes that have been identified to be causing this disorder. These have been listed below for reference:
- Failure of the smooth muscle fiber to relax.
- Closing down of sphincter when relaxation does not take place.
- Cancer of the esophagus or upper stomach.
- Parasite infection.
- Chagas disease.
- Hereditary factors.
Symptoms of Achalasia
There are some key Achalasia symptoms that make the identification much easier for a medical practitioner. These include:
- Weight loss which is totally unintentional.
- Nerve damage.
- Frequent muscles pain.
- Difficulties in digestion.
- Difficulty swallowing food
- Feeling of stomach being empty.
- Chest pain.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- CinnamonusTamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- MyristicaFragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- BombaxMalabaricum 27.62 mg
- TamarindusIndica 27.62 mg
- TrianthemaPartulacastrum 27.62 mg
- CelastrusPaniculata 27.62 mg
- HygrophillaSpinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- GlycyrrhizaGlabra 34.53 mg
- ArgyreiaSpeciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Take soft liquids that can easily pass through sphincter.
- Drink a lot of water to give the feeling of fullness to your stomach.
- Take multivitamins regularly after discussing with your medical practitioner.
- Remove stress from your life completely.
- Start exercising regularly or even a 30 min walk would do wonders to keep you healthy.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Achalasia management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual product.