Alopecia is an autoimmune disease of hair follicles that are a vital part of the skin where hair grows resulting in complete or partial hair loss.
Key Facts of Alopecia
- An autoimmune disorder.
- Destroys hair follicles which results in hair loss on the skin and scalp.
- The follicles become weak and the hair is unable to grow.
- The hair fall caused due to Alopecia can be in the form of small and round patches on the scalp.
- In extreme cases the entire scalp can go bald which requires very special attention.
- Usually originates in the childhood and genes play a key role in causing Alopecia.
- The hair grows back but there are chances that they will come off again as long as Alopecia prevails.
- It is not curable but can be treated with special care.
Causes of Alopecia
There is an ongoing research on identifying Alopecia causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Alopecia is caused when:
- The immune system (supposed to protect body against infections and ailments) falsely attacks the hair follicles.
- A specific kind of virus spreads in the environment.
- A patient goes through chemotherapy.
- A person takes a lot of stress and suppresses the immune system.
- An elderly member in the family already has it (passing on through genes).
Symptoms of Alopecia
Hair fall alone is not the only symptom that is associated with Alopecia. Some of the evident Alopecia symptoms that authorize the presence of disease include:
- Hair fall in round patches
- Redness on the affected skin
- Dandruff on the scalp
- Hair thinning
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Indian Long Pepper
- Calcium sulphate
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Massage head with Coconut/Olive/Almond oil (whatever is available) once a week.
- Once the hair grows back mix some honey with hair oil and massage gently on to the scalp. Wash and Voila! You witness extreme shine and well-being in your hair.
- Brush once before sleeping and upon waking up to make the scalp breathe and give space for the hair to come out of the scalp.
- Go for steam treatment once in every while to get rid of the dandruff.
- Mix some drops of lemon in your hair oil to deep cleanse your scalp to avoid infections.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Alopecia management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual product.