Benign Essential Tremor
Benign Essential Tremor is a neurological disorder regarded as tremor of hands or arms in which rhythmic, involuntary shaking occurs in the areas affected by this disorder.
Key Facts of Benign Essential Tremor
- Benign Essential Tremor is an obsolete term today.
- It is known as only Essential Tremor or ET in modern terminology.
- It causes involuntary shaking of hands, arms or of any other area that it affects.
- Unsteady walking style and an inability to synchronize controlled movements also known ataxia are signs of Essential Tremor.
- It also causes cognitive impairment and massive changes in personality in a lot of individuals which falls in the category of non-motor symptoms.
- It can be caused due to hereditary or non-hereditary reasons.
- Genetic and environmental factors play a key role in the onset of this disorder.
- Over a period of time it keeps worsening in some cases and becomes extremely severe and unbearable in a lot of people.
- It is quite common in people aged 40 and above.
- Sometimes the shaking or the trembling of limbs is to an extent that it becomes impossible to perform day to day activities such as hold a glass of water, shave, tie shoe laces and many more routine activities.
Causes of Benign Essential Tremor
The core underlying Benign Essential Tremor causes are not transparent yet but some of the medical experts believe it is caused due to:
- Familial history.
- Genetic mutation.
- Some unidentified chemical changes in brain.
- Impairment of Purkinje synapses (search Google for Purkinje Synapses)
Symptoms of Benign Essential Tremor
There are several key Benign Essential Tremor symptoms that when present are an indication of the onset of this disorder. Some of those that have been medically identified include:
- Uncontrollable shaking of brief periods of time.
- Trembling sensation.
- Uncontrollable movement at rest.
- Uncontrollable movement at action.
- Nodding head.
- Shaking voice.
- Worsen emotional stress.
- Trouble in motor skills.
- Hearing loss.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3mg
- Ginger 16.3mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5mg
- Scammony 38mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Stress is the core cause of a lot of problems in a human body. Tremors are one of them and in order to keep the stress level to minimum in this day and age one has to totally cut off from the world. The other way to go about it is start doing yoga which has been proven highly effective by the world’s best yogis. Over a period of time it reduces the stress level to a great extent and the ability to face tough situations increase manifold.
- Nerve calming nutritional supplements can be of great value.
- Start taking balanced B-complex starting from a dose of 50 mg and taking it up to 100 mg.
- Mineral magnesium, Vitamin B12, passion flower and valerian have been found quite effective supplements to get rid of whole or part of this disorder.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Benign Essential Tremor management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.