Eye bags are mild kind of swelling under the eyes which worsens as we age. Muscles supporting eyelids and tissues around the eyes when weaken they give way to these bags giving an overall impression of tiredness on your face.
Key Facts of Eye Bags
- Painless, mild swelling under the eyes.
- Fat that normally supports the eyes usually wanders under the eyelids making them appear puffy.
- Accumulation of fluid in the puffy swelling is also common in the formation of eye bags.
- It is not under normal circumstances a cause of serious concern and usually it is considered a cosmetic distress.
- There are several at home and over the counter remedies available to get rid of the puffiness around the eyes terms as eye bags.
- Area under the eyes is the thinnest and the most sensitive which is easily affected by inflow and outflow of the fluids.
- Having excess salt in your dinner can cause the formation of these eye bags overnight which subsides on its own within few hours after getting up.
- Dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons have a line-up of ladies worried about their eye bags as you know women are more conscious than men about their beauty.
Causes of Eye Bags
There are several eye bags causes that are responsible for the puffiness and unwanted swelling around the eyes. Some of the most common ones include:
- Sleep deprivation.
- Long term use of contact lenses.
- Excess salt intake.
- Alcohol and tobacco usage.
- Allergic reactions.
- Sinus infections.
- Skin disorder such as dermatitis.
- Poor diet.
- Normal aging process.
- Hormonal variations.
- Excess crying.
- Sleeping right after consuming a lot of water.
Symptoms of Eye Bags
Eye bags are normally identified simply if you notice puffiness and mild swelling around the eyes especially under the eyelids but still there are some more symptoms linked to this cosmetic problem. These eye bags symptoms include:
- Blurry Vision.
- Mild swelling around the eyes.
- Redness in rare cases.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Drink a lot of water during the day to flush out excess salt that you might have consumed while eating out or you may have loaded up on your favorite Chinese cuisine last night before going to bed.
- Stay away from coffee and alcohol because they make you dehydrated thereby causing the formation of eye bags.
- Put nicely cut round slices of cucumber on your eyes for about 20 minutes and see the magic.
- If you don’t have cucumbers available then put green tea bags in freezer for about half an hour and put them on your eyes to enjoy the soothing effect along with a nice at home handling of the eye bags.
- To instantly camouflage the puffiness for something urgent try to use a bit of concealer one tone lighter than your skin on the affected area.
- Apply cold Aloe Vera around the eyes before sleeping and voila! The next day you get up you would be amazed that the eye bags are gone but they can come back during anytime of the day due to tiredness or poor diet.
- Treat your sinus allergies by staying away from dust and any such irritant that can cause massive sneezing.
- Moisturize your face every night with a homemade glycerin and rose water moisturizer that has no side effects linked to it.
- Sprinkle some rose water on your eyes from time to time on a tiring day.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Eye Bags management routine with our herbal products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients found in this herbal dietary supplement for your reference:
- Indian Long Pepper
- Calcium sulphate