Granuloma Annulare is a is an uncommon, continuing autoimmune disorder which causes reddish rashes on the skin which appear as circle or rings. It is usually caused due to excessive production of leukocytosis which further causes overabundance of white blood cells.
Key Facts of Granuloma Annulare
- Characterized by over production of leukocytosis.
- Increase the number of white blood cells in the blood causing them to clump together and making it difficult for them to pass through thin capillaries.
- They rise beneath the surface of the skin to cause rashes all over the skin.
- Can occur at any age but usually more common in females.
It is divided into various categories according to its types which include:
- Localized GA
- Generalized GA
- Patch-type GA
- Subcutaneous GA
- Perforating GA
GA in HIV disease
- It is also categorized as asymptomatic.
- Patients usually females face a special stigma when it comes to this disorder because they are so particular about a clear, white skin that they go into massive depression when it is found on the exposed areas on skin.
- The rashes formed are sometimes confused with cigarette burns or bite marks.
Causes of Granuloma Annulare
The exact cause of GA is not known but there are some generalized Granuloma Annulare causes which are responsible for the onset of this disorder. The ones that have been identified by dermatologists include:
- Over production of leukocytosis.
- Excessive clumping of white blood cells.
- Animal or insect bites.
- Infections typically including hepatitis.
- Tuberculin skin tests.
- Some vaccinations.
- Excessive exposure to sun.
Symptoms of Granuloma Annulare
There are some very evident Granuloma Annulare symptoms which include:
- Circular or semicircular shaped lesions in localized GA normally found on hands, feet, wrists and ankles.
- Lesions spread over large area of the body in generalized GA.
- Fixed lumps on the skin in subcutaneous GA.
- Reddish peeled kind of rashes.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Apply apple cider vinegar on the affected skin.
- Dab some cotton in milk of magnesia and apply on the rashes. You would notice a clear improvement.
- Apply vitamin E or Tea Tree Oil directly on the rashes to prevent dryness.
- Take green tea bags and apply them directly on the rashes if itching occurs.
- Green tea is ideal for getting rid of the itchiness.
- Moisturize every day to prevent flaking.
- Use a homemade moisturizer by mixing tea tree oil in milk fat.
- Avoid applying lemon on the affected skin as that may cause severe itching and make the condition worse.
- Apply honey mixed with apple cider vinegar as honey nourishes the skin and you will feel so fresh once you wash the mixture off.
- Get some oatmeal and crush them at home, mix milk in it and apply all over your face to see a noticeable difference in the scarring caused by the healing of rashes.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Granuloma Annulare management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.