Keratosis Pilaris is a condition that causes rough patches and small, acne-like bumps all over the skin.
Key Facts of Keratosis Pilaris
- Keratosis Pilaris is a skin issue which can influence individuals of all age bunches
- It happens when a protein in the skin known as keratin structures hard knots inside hair follicles
- The back, lower arms, bum, and thighs mostly get affected with this disorder
- The infection spreads all over your skin however normally it is jumbled on the upper arms
- This sickness is regularly misrecognized and misdiagnosed as pimple inflammation
Causes of Keratosis Pilaris
Following are some of the root causes of Keratosis Pilaristhat are responsible for its onset:
- Genetic causes such as strong family history of the disease
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Skin dryness
- Ichthyosis vulgaris
- Various seasonal allergies
- Atopic dermatitis
- Over accumulation of Keratin
- Mild congealing and plugging of hair follicles
- Enlargement of blood vessels on the upper skin
Symptoms of Keratosis Pilaris
Some of the most common symptoms of Keratosis Pilaris include:
- Swollen and reddened bumps on the skin
- Light colored rashes and scaly bumps all over the skin
- Bumps that are pinkish in color
- Small pustules which are red in color and are caused due to Keratin
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Don’t over scrub your skin
- Don’t be too harsh on your skin by using harsh chemicals/face washes or peels
- Dry your skin with gentle patting
- Use an oil free moisturizer if you have oily skin and vice versa if you have dry
- Use a good lubricating cream
- Use a humidifier to prevent dryness
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Keratosis Pilaris management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.