Motor Neuron Disease
Motor Neuron Disease is a group of diverse conditions which is normally characterized by worsening of lower motor neurons that have cell bodies in cranial nerve nuclei and synapse directly on muscle or upper motor neurons that have cell bodies in the brain and synapse in lower motor neurons.
Key Facts of Motor Neuron Disease
- A group of neurological disorders.
- Motor neurons are affected which are responsible for carrying voluntary muscle actions.
- Increases disability with every day that passes because it is generally progressive.
- Causes death in severe cases.
- The ability to control voluntary movement deteriorates progressively.
- Can occur in all age groups.
- More common in men than women.
- Symptoms normally appear after the age of 40.
- Frequent fasciculations i.e. uncontrolled twitching is quite common in persons suffering from this disorder.
It is classified into 5 different disorder which are listed here:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Primary lateral sclerosis (PLS)
- Progressive muscular atrophy (PMA)
- Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is the most common form of MND (Motor Neurone Disease).
Causes of Motor Neuron Disease
The Motor Neurone Disease causes have still not been noticeably identified by researchers and medical specialists. It is believed that inheritance play major role in the occurrence of Motor Neuron diseases. Sometimes these diseases have been assumed as occurring due to as serious genetic influence.
Symptoms of Motor Neuron Disease
There are some very evident Motor Neuron Disease symptoms which make the identification easier. Some of these that authorize the presence of this disease include:
- Weight loss
- Breathing difficulty
- Abnormal speech pattern
- Climbing difficulty
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11mg
- Sweet Root 58.13mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88mg
- Iron Compound 34.88mg
- Spanish Chamomile 23.25mg
- Cloves 23.25mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25mg
- Nutmeg 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Unfortunately there are no home remedies that can be of help to eradicate or ease out the symptoms.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Motor Neuron Disease management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.