Peyronie's disease is the disorder in which invisible plaque caused by the scar tissue causes the penis to bend making sexual intercourse extremely difficult, painful and unpleasant.
Key Facts of Peyronie's disease
- A disease of the males causing erectile dysfunction.
- Causes problems for men in the bedroom.
- Causes a sharp bend in the penis due to accumulation of invisible plaque caused due to scar tissue.
- Makes erection painful in some cases.
- Causes extreme anxiety and discomfort.
- Some sort of injury is also believed to be the reason of Peyronie's disease.
- Men with connective tissue disorder known as Dupuytren’s contracture have much more chance of developing Peyronie’s disease.
- Without proper management it can get worse.
Causes of Peyronie's disease
There are some authentic Peyronie's disease causes which the health care professionals feel have an impact on the erection. These include:
- Fear related to erection itself.
- Emotional factors.
- Side effect of some medications.
- Side effects of addictive drugs.
- Excessive smoking.
- Decreased blood flow to the penis.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart disease.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Performance anxiety
- Prostate cancer care
- Nerve and brain disorder.
Symptoms of Peyronie's disease
There is one key Peyronie's disease symptom that is more than enough to declare a person has this disorder. That one symptom is:
- Difficulty maintaining erection.
It is normal if it happens once in a while but serious if these symptoms appear:
- Difficulty maintaining erection everytime you plan on having sexual intercourse.
- Difficulty maintaining erections even while masturbating but in normal circumstances a man is able to achieve erection early morning and during masturbation.
- It is chronic when it happens 99% of the time.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11mg
- Sweet Root 58.13mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88mg
- Iron Compound 34.88mg
- Spanich Chamomile 23.25mg
- Cloves 23.25mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25mg
- Nutmeg 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Take more iron rich foods.
- Increase intake of healthy carbohydrates such as almonds, walnuts and other such healthy dry fruits.
Take multivitamins and the vitamins especially designed for decreasing impotence. Some of the beneficial vitamins include:
- PARA-AMINOBENZOIC ACID (PABA)
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Peyronie's disease management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.