Polycystic Kidney Disease
Key Facts of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney disease is an illness of the kidneys described by the development of a few growths inside them
- The blisters formed are loaded with liquid and cause the kidneys to broaden
- This disorder aggravates the typical structure and consequently the ordinary working of the kidneys
- If not dealt with in time Polycystic Kidney infection can prompt kidney failure
- Polycsystic kidney disease is delegated a standout amongst the most life debilitating hereditary ailments
- In spite of the fact that it influences the kidneys it infrequently affects different organs as well, for example, the liver
- It is evaluated that worldwide around 12.5 million individuals a year get attacked by this sickness
Causes of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Inherited influences
- Autosomal dominant trait
- Aortic aneurysms
- Brain aneurysms
- Cysts in liver, pancreas, and testes
- Diverticula of the colon
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Back and side pain
- Infections in the urinary tract (precisely in the kidney cysts)
- Hematuria -blood in the urine
- Liver and pancreatic cysts
- Abnormal heart beats
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
- Aneurysms - bulges in the walls of blood vessels in the brain
- Diverticulosis – bulging of small pouches outward through the colon
- Clusters of cysts in the kidney
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in our formula:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Drink plenty of water everyday
- Stay away from salty foods or excessive intake of salt
- Take plenty of fluids
- Do not eat spicy foods because they can irritate and inflame the cyst
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polycystic Kidney Disease management routine with our herbal pills.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.