Retinitis Pigmentosa is a form of retinal dystrophy. It is the degeneration of peripheral visual field. In this disease cells in the retina called ‘rods and cons’, which are responsible for light vision die resulting in abnormalities of these photoreceptors, (rods and cons).
Key Facts of Retinitis Pigmentosa
- It is a group of genetic disorders which lead to retina’s inability to respond to light.
- It is an eye disorder characterized by degeneration of peripheral visual field.
- It progresses to blindness or sometimes night blindness.
- It can also cause permanent vision loss in severe cases.
- It is known as a hereditary disorder which starts from one eye and after several years passes onto the other eye as well.
- Genetic testing usually determines the risk of passing this disorder from parents to children.
Causes of Retinitis Pigmentosa
There are not many Retinitis Pigmentosa causes as it is believed to be caused due to genetic disorders. It is passed onto children from their parents. If one parent has it is very likely that the children might end up having this disorder. It is highly recommended to get checked by an expert ophthalmologist
Symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa
Some very evident Retinitis Pigmentosa symptoms that make it apparent are listed as under:
- Night blindness also known as nyctalopia.
- Tunnel vision which leads to no peripheral vision.
- Peripheral vision leading to no central vision.
- Latticework vision.
- Repugnance to glare.
- Difficulty adjusting from dark to light environments and vice versa.
- Blurring of vision.
- Poor color split-up.
- Excessive tiredness.
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients found in this herbal dietary supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Spanich Chamomile 23.25 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Take a lot of natural supplements in liquid form.
- Have a glass of milk and few almonds the first thing when you get up in the morning.
- Walnuts are believed to be really beneficial in improving vision.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Retinitis Pigmentosa management routine with our herbal products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.