Key Facts of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia is an exceptionally uncommon type of tumor of the immune system
- Another name to this disorder is lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma
- During the onset of this disorder white platelets in the body called B-cells or B-Lymphocytes begin delivering unnecessary measures of antibodies known as immunoglobulin M, or IgM
- The unreasonable creation of immunoglobulin proteins causes thickens of the blood making it clustered
- It also leads to several other health related issues
- It is an extremely uncommon ailment with just around 1,500 cases every year in the U.S.
Causes of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Genetic factors such as mutations of certain genes
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, wood dust, and organic solvents
Symptoms of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Psychological changes
- Numbness, tingling, or burning pain in the hands, feet, fingers, toes, ears, or nose
- Bluish skin discoloration
- Fingers change color when pressure is applied
- Pain in the flanks
- Glands swell up
- Gum Bleeding
- Blurred or decreased vision
- Skin easily bruises
- Unintended weight loss
- Vision loss
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in our formula:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
*It is a serious condition which should be dealt under the supervision of a health care expert so we do not advise any home remedies or tips & tricks to manage this condition on your own.*
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia management routine with our herbal pills.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.