Bullous pemphigoid (BUL-us PEM-fih-goid) is a rare skin condition that causes large, fluid-filled blisters on areas of skin that often flex — such as the lower abdomen, upper thighs or armpits.
Key Facts of Bullous Pemphigoid
- Bullous Pemphigoid is a skin issue related to immune system which causes rankles to form at the area of the skin between the epidermis and dermis
- Any area of the skin can be influenced and the inward coating of the mouth can likewise be influenced as well
- The influenced territories can result in crabbiness and inconvenience
- Bullous Pemphigoid is most regular in individuals of age 50 years or more on the grounds that as we age the insusceptible framework gets to be weaker and weaker, raising the possibilities of its failure in the end
- A maturing immune systemis by all account not the only reason for this sickness and numerous different elements, for example, certain medications, introduction to bright light, or radiation can likewise add to its event
Causes of Bullous Pemphigoid
Following are some of the root causes of Bullous Pemphigoid that are responsible for its onset:
- Immune system disorders
- Side effects of using certain medications
- Inflammation of epidermis
- Inflammation of mucous membranes
Symptoms of Bullous Pemphigoid
Some of the most common symptoms of Bullous Pemphigoid include:
- Redness and irritation
- Mouth blistering
- Open sores
- Itching on the affected area
- Rashes on the skin
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding gums
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Avoid eating foods that are spicy, hard and crunchy such as Lays, dry chips etc.
- Avoid anything that can cause direct physical trauma to your skin in any way
- Stay constantly in touch with your dermatologist for extensive care and management
- Avoid going out in the sun especially for long hours
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Bullous Pemphigoid management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.