Keloids is an area of irregular fibrous tissue formed at the site of injury. It is normally in the form of a raised scar formed after an injury has healed.
Key Facts of Keloids
- Keloids is a skin condition that emerges when the scar tissue that grows after a wound has healed
- These scars are very ghastly and notable and emerge suddenly on the skin
- The scars structure in unpredictable instances and have a tendency to develop with time
- These scars can take quite a while to vanish
- The exact reason responsible for the origination of keloids is obscure however it is more normal in people with darker skin tones
- The scars typically show up after surgeries or genuine wounds however they can likewise show up because of different reasons, for example, any disease
- These scars are extremely obstinate and can take a truly long time to leave the skin all alone
Causes of Keloids
Following are some of the root causes of Keloids that are responsible for its onset:
- Changes in cellular signals
- Spread of growth control cells
- Ear piercing
- Minor scratches
- Vaccination spots
- Surgical wounds
- Burns and blisters
- Traumatic injuries
Symptoms of Keloids
Some of the most common symptoms of Keloids include:
- Development of scars after the injury is recovered
- Tenacious scaring that takes a while to diminish
- Bumpy, dome-shaped and shiny scars
- Pinkish scarring that turns red over time
- Itchy, tender and sore scars
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Apply apple cider vinegar several times a day directly on the affected area and gently massage it so the vinegar is well engrossed into the skin
- Mix baking soda with 3 parts of hydrogen peroxide and apply this paste on the affected areas 3 to 4 times in a day
- Crush and mix aspirin in water to make a paste and applying it to the affected areas can diminish the scar in few days
- Apply olive oil or Tea Tree Oil to moisturize the skin and to treat scarring
- Mix sandalwood and rose powder and apply it on the clean skin for a month or two
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Keloids management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.