Melasma is a common skin problem. It causes brown to gray-brown patches on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, bridge of their nose, forehead, chin, and above their upper lip. It also can appear on other parts of the body that get lots of sun, such as the forearms and neck.
Key Facts of Melasma
- Melasma is a skin related issue that appears in the form oftanish shaded patches which are structured on the revealed parts of the body where sun can typically assault
- The patches formed are by and large tan and conflicting
- Such skin hyperpigmentation/recoloring is typically aggravating and exceptionally embarrassing
- The infirmity is commonly normal in women in the regenerative years and the noteworthy territories that are regularly impacted include upper cheeks, upper lips, temples and jaw
- It is not all that common in men and typically considered an affliction of females in light of the fact that the disease is generally linked with hormonal changes in them
- The essential hormones that assume a key part in the disease are estrogen and progesterone which are regular in pregnant women and the females who are taking birth aversion pills
Causes of Melasma
Following are some of the root causes of Melasma that are responsible for its onset:
- Birth control pills
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT and progesterone)
- Hereditary factors/family history
- Anti-seizure medications
- Exposure to UV rays
- Unrestrained sunlight exposure
- Cosmetic products that cause irritaiton
- Genetic predisposition
Symptoms of Melasma
Some of the most common symptoms of Melasma include:
- Skin discoloration &
- Brown colors specifically on the cheeks, nose, forehead and or chin
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Apply lemon juice on the affected areas, leave it on for 20 mins and wash with lukewarm water
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as you possibly can especially if you are trying the lemon treatment
- Apply apple cider vinegar on the affected areas and see the spots lightening in few days
- Apply onion juice and leave it on for 20 mins before washing with lukewarm water
- Mix oatmeal with milk and honey to make a fine paste, apply on the affected skin for few days and gently rub it off after 20 mins before washing with water
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Melasma management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.