Prickly Heat is an itchy inflammation of the skin, typically with a rash of small vesicles, common in hot moist weather.
Key Facts of Prickly Heat
- Prickly Heat is a skin condition in which a bothersome rash secured with little red hued raised spots grows on the skin
- It causes a prickling or stinging sensation and normally influences territories covered by garments, for example, the back, upper midsection, belly, neck, crotch, or armpits
- It is formed when extreme sweating hinders the sweat organs bringing about sweat to get trapped underneath the skin
- Kids and infants effortlessly get Prickly Heat rash in hot or damp climate on the grounds that their sweat organs are not completely developed
- Prickly Heat is not viewed as a genuine medicinal condition albeit in extreme cases it can repress the body's capacity to dispose of heat subsequently creating high temperature fatigue
Causes of Prickly Heat
Following are some of the root causes of Prickly Heat that are responsible for its onset:
- Heat exposure
- Repeated sweating
- Humid environment
- Inflammation in the sweat ducts
Symptoms of Prickly Heat
Some of the most common symptoms of Prickly Heat include:
- Small bumps in the hair follicles
- Red or pinkish patches on the skin
- Irritation and itchiness around the affected areas
- Inflammation around the affected parts
- Rashes and pinky bumps all over the face, neck, back, abdomen, groin, elbow folds, buttocks and sometimes under the breast
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Stay from heat and direct exposure to sunlight
- Spend more time in colder temperatures especially when its hot outside
- Apply cold compresses on the affected areas
- Use products rich in Menthol to provide the cooling effect to your body
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Prickly Heat management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.