Sebaceous cyst is a swelling in the skin that arises in the sebaceous gland, typically filled with yellowish sebum.
Key Facts of Sebaceous Cyst
- It is a tiny, shut sac under the epidermis that contains greasy or cheesy material
- The cyst forms a smooth swelling or bump, usually on the throat, face, head, or center of the human body
- A sebaceous cyst may take place if you've got a blocked sweat gland or hair follicle
- A sebaceous cyst that forms in the top layer of epidermis cells is known as an epidermal cyst
- If the cyst sac develops from hair follicle cells, it's known as a pillar cyst
- Having pimples increases the threat of developing a sebaceous cyst
Causes of Sebaceous Cyst
Following are some of the root causes of sebaceous cyst:
- Swollen hair follicles
- Over production of testosterone
- Gardner's syndrome
- Basal cell nevus syndrome
Symptoms of Sebaceous Cyst
Some of the most common symptoms of Sebaceous cyst include:
- The ears, scalp, back, face or upper arms develop cysts
- The upper layer of the skin has areas that visibly swell
- Small areas of the skin develop painful swellings
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Apply tea tree oil, castor oil or aloe vera on the affected areas
- Applying witch hazel can dry the cyst
- Use hot compresses on the affected skin to instantly pacify it
- Taking clay tablets can also help improve digestions and heal cysts
- Use turmeric, Epsom salt and anti-fungal creams on the affected areas
- Apply honey generously on the areas covered with cysts
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the sebaceous cyst management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.