Alopecia is an autoimmune disease of hair follicles that are a vital part of the skin where hair grows resulting in complete or partial hair loss.
What is Alopecia?
Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder. It directly affects the hair follicles on the skin’s surface. In result, you will begin to lose hair in circular patches sporadically on the scalp.This condition affects an estimated 2% of Americans which equals 6.8 million people. It also does not discriminate and affects male and female counterparts as well as any age or race.
Most people will experience symptoms of hair loss under the age of 30. Children are also impacted by the disorder. Although alopecia can occur anywhere on the body, it is most distressing when it affects the scalp. It can range from a small bare patch, which is easily masked by hair styling to a more diffuse and obvious pattern.
The condition is also fairly common in women and is referred to as female pattern hair loss. In women, "it is characterized by a diffuse reduction in hair density over the crown and frontal scalp with retention of the frontal hairline". In advanced female pattern hair loss, the hair becomes very sparse over the top of the scalp bit a rim of hair is retained along the frontal margin. The vertex (crown or top of the head) balding seen in men is rare in women; however, a female pattern of balding is not uncommon in men. The androgen-dependent nature or the genetic basis of female pattern hair loss has not been clearly established, although a study carried out by Sinclair et al (2005) showed that and rogens play an important role in the development of female pattern hair loss.
Since the hair loss can be temporary or permanent, it can be a slight too risky to not go for treatment. One of the best options for you would be to go for Alopecia Herbal Treatment and herbal supplements. Natural herbal remedies proven to help with hair growth and some more you can experiment with. Here introduce some of the best Alopecia Herbal Treatment that people should learn and make use of for good.
Key Facts of Alopecia
- An autoimmune disorder.
- Destroys hair follicles which results in hair loss on the skin and scalp.
- The follicles become weak and the hair is unable to grow.
- The hair fall caused due to Alopecia can be in the form of small and round patches on the scalp.
- In extreme cases the entire scalp can go bald which requires very special attention.
- Usually originates in the childhood and genes play a key role in causing Alopecia.
- The hair grows back but there are chances that they will come off again as long as Alopecia prevails.
- It is not curable but can be treated with special care.
Causes of Alopecia
There is an ongoing research on identifying Alopecia causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Alopecia is caused when:
- The immune system (supposed to protect body against infections and ailments) falsely attacks the hair follicles.
- A specific kind of virus spreads in the environment.
- A patient goes through chemotherapy.
- A person takes a lot of stress and suppresses the immune system.
- An elderly member in the family already has it (passing on through genes).
Symptoms of Alopecia
Hair fall alone is not the only symptom that is associated with Alopecia. Some of the evident Alopecia symptoms that authorize the presence of disease include:
- Hair fall in round patches
- Redness on the affected skin
- Dandruff on the scalp
- Hair thinning
Alopecia Herbal Treatment
In addition to a good Alopecia Herbal Treatment a healthy nutrition habit is also extremely required for a healthy hair and hair follicle. A low protein and iron deficient diet can make your hair weak and thin. So a well-balanced diet is strongly advisable for healthy hairs.
Alopecia Herbal Treatment can act as an herbal supplement to the lifestyle changes you are already making for example diet or stress reduction. Herbal supplement has no side effects, can’t be taken with any other medication, and no compared to other western medicine is extremely cost effective. Your bottle of probiotics costs more than your natural treatment.
Herbal Treatment for Alopecia is a natural healing practice that uses the principle to trigger or remind your body that it can start the healing process. Herbal supplement is especially beneficial with immune system dis-orders. Inflammation, which all immune system dis-orders share is the first step in your bodies’ healing process. Herbal Treatment for Alopecia with herbal supplement is only when the inflammation is constant do the cells turn on the body and in the case of Alopecia, destroy your hair follicles.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Indian Long Pepper
- Calcium sulphate
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Massage head with Coconut/Olive/Almond oil (whatever is available) once a week.
- Once the hair grows back mix some honey with hair oil and massage gently on to the scalp. Wash and Voila! You witness extreme shine and well-being in your hair.
- Brush once before sleeping and upon waking up to make the scalp breathe and give space for the hair to come out of the scalp.
- Go for steam treatment once in every while to get rid of the dandruff.
- Mix some drops of lemon in your hair oil to deep cleanse your scalp to avoid infections.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Alopecia management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual product.