Costochondritis is the wib and cheat wall disorder which causes inflammation in costochondral joints. It is the inflammation between the cartilage that joins the ribs to the breastbone and the breastbone to the collarbone, that is the reason, it is also called inflammation of junctions.
Key Facts of Costochondritis
- Sometimes characterized by pain in the Chest wall.
- Also known as Costosternal syndrome and Costosternal chondrodynia.
- Costo means related to the ribs and chondr means related to the cartilage and itis means inflammation.
- Pain associated with this disease usually occurs on left side of breastbone.
- It affects more than one rib.
- Severe cases of costal cartilage inflammation that involve swelling are referred to as Tietz’s syndrome.
- Tietz’s syndrome is a term often used interchangeably with Costochondritis.
- It has no noticeable swelling.
- Individuals must avoid strenuous physical activity to prevent the onset of an attack.
- One of the most common causes of musculoskeletal chest pain.
Causes of Costochondritis
There is an ongoing research on identifying Costochondritis causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Costochondritis is caused when:
- Musculoskeletal chest pain.
- Over use of arms.
- Trauma to the chest wall.
- Viral respiratory infection.
- Drugs use.
- Upper chest surgery.
- Direct surgery.
- Bacterial infections.
- Fungal infections.
- Severe bouts of coughing.
- Strenuous exercise.
- Joint infections.
- Noncancerous or cancerous tumors.
Symptoms of Costochondritis
Some of the evident Costochondritis symptoms that authorize the presence of disease include:
- Abdomen pain.
- Back pain.
- Ribs pain.
- Deep breathing difficulty.
- Musculoskeletal chest pain.
- Heart disease.
- Heart attack.
- Inflammation around the heart.
- Inflammation around the lungs.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Worsen coughing.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Avoid activities that require a lot of effort.
- Stop using staircase more than once a day.
- Avoid having chilled drinks because they add onto the chest pain.
- Avoid going out in the cold weather.
- Use warm compresses to keep the pain away.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Costochondritis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.