Costochondritis is the wib and cheat wall disorder which causes inflammation in costochondral joints. It is the inflammation between the cartilage that joins the ribs to the breastbone and the breastbone to the collarbone, that is the reason, it is also called inflammation of junctions.
What is Costochondritis?
Costochondritis is also called chest pain. The condition is characterized by a sharp pain located at the chest just between the rib and the breast bone. This is because the pain is brought about by an inflammation in the cartilage that connects the two structures together. The junction in which the rib and breast bone meet is called the costosternal joint.
It is a condition that causes 10%-30% of chest pain in children, and peaks at the age of 12-14. Regardless of the previously stated statistics, adults can also suffer costochondritis. Females account for 70% of cases while males comprise 30%. The cause of costochondritis is not known, although some form of infections can result to the condition. It is also a complication of a surgery done on your sternum.
It is said to be a common cause of chest pain among children and adolescents, but can be found among adults around 20-40 years of age. This condition is benign, but can be very troublesome for some as the pain can be severe enough to affect their daily activities.
There is a Costochondritis cure, but the course of treatment will depend on the underlying cause of your pain. There are also many tips for how to treat costochondritis naturally. We will detail the Costochondritis Herbal Treatment options, including the best Costochondritis herbal supplements and some of the better Costochondritis treatment natural remedies.
Key Facts of Costochondritis
- Sometimes characterized by pain in the Chest wall.
- Also known as Costosternal syndrome and Costosternal chondrodynia.
- Costo means related to the ribs and chondr means related to the cartilage and itis means inflammation.
- Pain associated with this disease usually occurs on left side of breastbone.
- It affects more than one rib.
- Severe cases of costal cartilage inflammation that involve swelling are referred to as Tietz’s syndrome.
- Tietz’s syndrome is a term often used interchangeably with Costochondritis.
- It has no noticeable swelling.
- Individuals must avoid strenuous physical activity to prevent the onset of an attack.
- One of the most common causes of musculoskeletal chest pain.
Causes of Costochondritis
There is an ongoing research on identifying Costochondritis causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Costochondritis is caused when:
- Musculoskeletal chest pain.
- Over use of arms.
- Trauma to the chest wall.
- Viral respiratory infection.
- Drugs use.
- Upper chest surgery.
- Direct surgery.
- Bacterial infections.
- Fungal infections.
- Severe bouts of coughing.
- Strenuous exercise.
- Joint infections.
- Noncancerous or cancerous tumors.
Symptoms of Costochondritis
Some of the evident Costochondritis symptoms that authorize the presence of disease include:
- Abdomen pain.
- Back pain.
- Ribs pain.
- Deep breathing difficulty.
- Musculoskeletal chest pain.
- Heart disease.
- Heart attack.
- Inflammation around the heart.
- Inflammation around the lungs.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Worsen coughing.
Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis
Herbal supplement is one of the most popular natural way of treating this condition. The selection of Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
Our herbal supplements help in Costochondritis Herbal Treatment the tenderness and pain in the chest by reducing the inflammation without any side effects. The underlying infection is completely treated and recurrence is prevented. If the pain is chronic or more frequent, it is advised to use our herbal supplement regularly for a longer period of time. Its free from chemical it’s totally made with natural herbs and helpful for the Costochondritis paint.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Avoid activities that require a lot of effort.
- Stop using staircase more than once a day.
- Avoid having chilled drinks because they add onto the chest pain.
- Avoid going out in the cold weather.
- Use warm compresses to keep the pain away.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Costochondritis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.