Eye bags are mild kind of swelling under the eyes which worsens as we age. Muscles supporting eyelids and tissues around the eyes when weaken they give way to these bags giving an overall impression of tiredness on your face.
What is Eye Bags?
As they age a lot of people start to find bags of skin filled with fluid starting to form around or under their eyes. You have several factors which lie behind puffy eye bags formation and while there are some that cannot be modified there are several that can be modified or improved.Numerous factors can be responsible for the development of puffy bags under eyes but there are a few which are common to many people. Getting older is certainly one of them and a second is the genes that an individual inherited from their parents. These are those contributory factors which can't be changed but can be modified by staying in good health.
More common as you age is under-eye puffiness — also referred to as bags under the eyes, puffy eyes and dark circles under the eyes. It’s usually not a problem that requires medical attention, but the question is, how to get rid of bags under eyes?
With these simple solutions, you can say goodbye to those unsightly eye bags. However, if you are looking for natural methods to treat this problem for long term, then this article is ideal for you. There are numerous Eye Bags Herbal Treatment you can do, from eliminating some bad habits to Herbal Treatment for Eye Bags, that can help lessen the appearance of bags under eyes.
Key Facts of Eye Bags
- Painless, mild swelling under the eyes.
- Fat that normally supports the eyes usually wanders under the eyelids making them appear puffy.
- Accumulation of fluid in the puffy swelling is also common in the formation of eye bags.
- It is not under normal circumstances a cause of serious concern and usually it is considered a cosmetic distress.
- There are several at home and over the counter remedies available to get rid of the puffiness around the eyes terms as eye bags.
- Area under the eyes is the thinnest and the most sensitive which is easily affected by inflow and outflow of the fluids.
- Having excess salt in your dinner can cause the formation of these eye bags overnight which subsides on its own within few hours after getting up.
- Dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons have a line-up of ladies worried about their eye bags as you know women are more conscious than men about their beauty.
Causes of Eye Bags
There are several eye bags causes that are responsible for the puffiness and unwanted swelling around the eyes. Some of the most common ones include:
- Sleep deprivation.
- Long term use of contact lenses.
- Excess salt intake.
- Alcohol and tobacco usage.
- Allergic reactions.
- Sinus infections.
- Skin disorder such as dermatitis.
- Poor diet.
- Normal aging process.
- Hormonal variations.
- Excess crying.
- Sleeping right after consuming a lot of water.
Symptoms of Eye Bags
Eye bags are normally identified simply if you notice puffiness and mild swelling around the eyes especially under the eyelids but still there are some more symptoms linked to this cosmetic problem. These eye bags symptoms include:
- Blurry Vision.
- Mild swelling around the eyes.
- Redness in rare cases.
Eye Bags Herbal Treatment
Eye Bags Herbal Treatment is an extremely health friendly method of herbal supplements and provides immense scope for the body to self heal. Due to presence of no side effects, herbal supplements has been extensively used in the Herbal Treatment of Eye Bags and dark circles. Here are herbal supplements that involve natural ingredients for dark circles. The time taken by herbal supplement to treat dark circles however varies from one individual to another due to variation in occurrence factors.
Herbal Treatment for Eye Bags is of great help in treating Dark Circles. The treatment is possible with natural herbal supplement without any external applications. The Eye Bags Herbal Treatment is recommended after looking at every individual case and taking into account any connected factor related with eye bags and dark circles and the symptoms. This product is safe and effective and free from side effect.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Indian Long Pepper
- Calcium sulphate
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Drink a lot of water during the day to flush out excess salt that you might have consumed while eating out or you may have loaded up on your favorite Chinese cuisine last night before going to bed.
- Stay away from coffee and alcohol because they make you dehydrated thereby causing the formation of eye bags.
- Put nicely cut round slices of cucumber on your eyes for about 20 minutes and see the magic.
- If you don’t have cucumbers available then put green tea bags in freezer for about half an hour and put them on your eyes to enjoy the soothing effect along with a nice at home handling of the eye bags.
- To instantly camouflage the puffiness for something urgent try to use a bit of concealer one tone lighter than your skin on the affected area.
- Apply cold Aloe Vera around the eyes before sleeping and voila! The next day you get up you would be amazed that the eye bags are gone but they can come back during anytime of the day due to tiredness or poor diet.
- Treat your sinus allergies by staying away from dust and any such irritant that can cause massive sneezing.
- Moisturize your face every night with a homemade glycerin and rose water moisturizer that has no side effects linked to it.
- Sprinkle some rose water on your eyes from time to time on a tiring day.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Eye Bags management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.