Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus
Like for other skin disorders, herbal way of treatment is very effective as an Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus patients too. The natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus, that are completely safe with zero side effects, not only act to treat Lichen Planus, but also prove to be successful in ensuring there is no recurrence of this skin condition. Herbal treatment use herbal supplement for Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment is of natural origin and ensures safe and natural recovery in cases of oral lichen planus. Herbal supplement for Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus and works very effectively in cases where there are red and inflamed patches in the mucous membrane of the mouth.
Herbal supplement is another natural way of Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment and great help in the herbal treatment of Lichen Planus. It is a very effective herbal treatment when the area involved is inside cheeks, plus the tongue in most cases. Lichen Planus patients with papules and extreme skin dryness respond very well to herbal supplement. The skin is very dirty and unhealthy in persons needing this product. Borax is next very useful herbal supplement for oral lichen planus cases. Herbal supplement useful Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus managing stinging pain in the sores of oral lichen planus. This product is considered the best natural supplement for Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment of face and well as arms. Herbal supplement is a very rare product that can help a number of Lichen Planus patients.
Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus here:
It may affect the skin, scalp and nails, as well as the mouth and the genitals. Discomfort can range from mild to severe and effective Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus help to relieve the symptoms and facilitate healing. These can help reduce the inflammation and itchiness caused by the condition. Natural Remedies for Lichen Planus that may well prove effective. The advantage of these natural remedies for lichen planus is that they are safe and unlikely to result in any adverse side effects. If you have lichen planus on your scalp, Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus is important to prevent permanent hair loss. Lichen planus has no cure, but different natural remedies for lichen planus can help relieve your symptoms and speed healing.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus include are:
- It offers excellent treatment which has a success rate of over 85%
- It offers immuno-correction hence gives deep-level healing.
- It offers long-lasting cure instead of temporary.
- It is absolutely harmless, safe and free from any toxic effect.
- It control inflammation and reduce pain.
- It helps to promote healing while soothing the pain and discomfort.
- It relieves the itching commonly associated with this condition.
- It helps reduce the signs of the allergy.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
What is Lichen Planus?
Lichen Planus is a fairly common condition that affects the oral mucosa. This idiopathic condition is believed to be an immunologically mediated. The name likely comes from the appearance of the lesion which resembles that of lichen. Lichen is a symbiotic organism composed of an algae and fungi.
are various types of Lichen Planus observed to cause different
symptoms. The most common is the papular lichen Planus where papules on
the skin develop as shiny smooth areas that can expand to form plaques
ranging in color from pink, violet or brown. Hairs within these plaques
Lichen Planus is most identifiable by the changes in the skin that occur. There will be itching in certain areas of the skin, as well as skin lesions that will appear in a variety of places. The skin lesions will have a variety of attributes related to their shape, size and color, all which will help you in identifying the disorder. There may also be nail abnormalities, such as ridges in the nails that begin to appear.
you are among the many people who suffer from the side effects of
corticosteroid treatment, there are various remedies and Lichen Planus
Herbal Treatment that may well prove effective. The advantage of Lichen
Planus Herbal Treatment is that they are safe and unlikely to result in
any adverse side effects. Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus that people
have found most effective.
Causes of Lichen Planus
There is an ongoing research on identifying Lichen Planus causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Lichen Planus is caused when:
- Hepatitis C.
- Virus infection in the liver.
- Drugs containing arsenic, bismuth or gold.
- Bone marrow transplant.
- Long term use of Quinacrine drugs.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
There are some very evident Lichen Planus symptoms which include:
- Rash in mucous membranes.
- Hair loss.
- Pustules 3mm to 5 mm in diameter.
- Nail loss.
- Painful ulcers.
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Cold compresses at home have been really effective in easing out the itching and inflammation.
- Soak colloidal oatmeal in a tub full of lukewarm water and sit in it for a while to get rid of the itchiness or any rashes.
- Regular use of moisturizer would keep your skin soft and would prevent flaking further disturbing the situation.
- For oral Lichen Planus avoid alcohol consumption and tobacco.
- Make sure to maintain good hygiene to keep the bacteria and any infections causing agents at bay.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Lichen Planus management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.