Lichen Planus is a skin or sometimes also known as mucous membrane disorder which appears as chronic and persistent rash on the skin caused due to inflammation.
What is Lichen Planus?
Lichen Planus is a fairly common condition that affects the oral mucosa. This idiopathic condition is believed to be an immunologically mediated. The name likely comes from the appearance of the lesion which resembles that of lichen. Lichen is a symbiotic organism composed of an algae and fungi.
There are various types of Lichen Planus observed to cause different symptoms. The most common is the papular lichen Planus where papules on the skin develop as shiny smooth areas that can expand to form plaques ranging in color from pink, violet or brown. Hairs within these plaques are lost.
Lichen Planus is most identifiable by the changes in the skin that occur. There will be itching in certain areas of the skin, as well as skin lesions that will appear in a variety of places. The skin lesions will have a variety of attributes related to their shape, size and color, all which will help you in identifying the disorder. There may also be nail abnormalities, such as ridges in the nails that begin to appear.
If you are among the many people who suffer from the side effects of corticosteroid treatment, there are various remedies and Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment that may well prove effective. The advantage of Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment is that they are safe and unlikely to result in any adverse side effects. Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus that people have found most effective.
Key Facts of Lichen Planus
- Also known as mucous membrane disorder because it affects their lining.
- It also affects vaginal lining in some individuals.
- It looks like lichen that is the reason why it is known as Lichen Planus.
- It is managed and taken care of by the help of a variety of oral and topical medications.
- It normally affects adults.
- It can appear on any part of the body.
- It might heal on its own but in most of the cases it requires a proper management routine.
It is classified as the following:
- Autoimmune disease
- Papulosquamous disorder
- Mucocutaneous disease
It is categorized into two further forms which are:
- Cutaneous – which affects the skin
Mucosal – which affect the gastrointestinal tract, genital, ears, nose, esophagus, mouth etc.
- It is not contagious.
Causes of Lichen Planus
There is an ongoing research on identifying Lichen Planus causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Lichen Planus is caused when:
- Hepatitis C.
- Virus infection in the liver.
- Drugs containing arsenic, bismuth or gold.
- Bone marrow transplant.
- Long term use of Quinacrine drugs.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
There are some very evident Lichen Planus symptoms which include:
- Rash in mucous membranes.
- Hair loss.
- Pustules 3mm to 5 mm in diameter.
- Nail loss.
- Painful ulcers.
Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment
Like for other skin disorders, herbal way of treatment is very effective as an Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus patients too. The natural Herbal Treatment for Lichen Planus, that are completely safe with zero side effects, not only act to treat Lichen Planus, but also prove to be successful in ensuring there is no recurrence of this skin condition.
Herbal supplement is another natural way of Lichen Planus Herbal Treatment and great help in the treatment of Oral Lichen Planus. It is a very effective herbal treatment when the area involved is inside cheeks, plus the tongue in most cases. Lichen Planus patients with papules and extreme skin dryness respond very well to herbal supplement. The skin is very dirty and unhealthy in persons needing this product.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Cold compresses at home have been really effective in easing out the itching and inflammation.
- Soak colloidal oatmeal in a tub full of lukewarm water and sit in it for a while to get rid of the itchiness or any rashes.
- Regular use of moisturizer would keep your skin soft and would prevent flaking further disturbing the situation.
- For oral Lichen Planus avoid alcohol consumption and tobacco.
- Make sure to maintain good hygiene to keep the bacteria and any infections causing agents at bay.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Lichen Planus management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.