Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy
The Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy nerve pain are of great help in providing relief to the patient without any side effects as these are made of natural ingredients. Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment are given after carefully noting down the symptoms, identifying the reasons for nerve pain and extricating from the root the underlying causes of nerve pain. It is an effective, Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment for numbness in hands and feet in cases of peripheral neuropathy. The herbal supplement mode of Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment remains quite effective in managing peripheral neuropathy. Herbal supplements are useful in a way that they get the job done, while producing no side-effects. It is why more and more people today are choosing this type of Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy and many other conditions.
Herbs are powerful natural herbal supplement prescribed for treating nerve pains. This herbal product is best for patients who complain of tingling and burning pains in nerves. This supplement is one of the best natural product for nerve pain it is effective and 100% natural. Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment is very beneficial for patients in whom the nerve pains are unbearable and accompanied by irritability and powerful anger. Natural Herbs Clinic offers an herbal supplement for Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal Treatment in which the patient experiences wasting or thinning of the muscles of the limbs. Herbal supplement is one of the most effective natural ways of Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy. The selection of Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy here:
Natural Remedies for Peripheral Neuropathy have some success in alleviating the pain symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. Natural remedies for peripheral neuropathy can also be helpful because it increases muscle strength, mobility and daily functioning. If you’ve already developed neuropathy and are looking for ways to lower diabetic nerve pain and improve daily functions, you’ll be happy to hear that a combination of natural remedies for peripheral neuropathy can help. These remedies may also help some people cope with the stress of facing a cancer diagnosis and dealing with chemotherapy. Certain natural remedies for peripheral neuropathy are offered more regularly and as they have been found to be very effective in many people.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Peripheral Neuropathy include are:
- It improves cardiovascular circulation without putting pressure the joints
- It can ease symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
- It reduced symptoms such as numbness and tingling pain.
- It improves blood flow to arms, legs and reduces stress.
- It can be helpful for people suffering from peripheral neuropathy.
- It helps in reducing intensity of pain signals sent through the body.
- It improves their pain.
- It helps prevent more serious problems and protect overall health
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- Serpentine 75 mg
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Neuropathy (PN) is disorder that causes dysfunction of nerves that lie
outside your brain and spinal cord. There are many causes of this
malady, some of which are irreversible. For causes which are amenable to
treatment there seems to be a disproportionate use pharmaceuticals.
is usually the type of neuropathy meant when people say they have a
peripheral neuropathy. If a spinal nerve root is involved it is called a
radiculopathy such as sciatica from a herniated disc. If there is
diffused involvement of the peripheral nerves it is called a
originating form pressure on a nerve can occur when a certain position
is held for long periods of time or specific actions are done
repetitively over a long period of time. This causes a pressure on the
nerves -- such as the radian nerve in the hand -- due to its location in
the tight compartment of the hand, leading to undue pressure which is
what we call Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
for Peripheral Neuropathy depends on the cause. Some common treatments
involve physical therapy, surgery, and injections for increased nerve
pressure. Several natural remedies and Peripheral Neuropathy Herbal
Treatment can help tackle symptoms and reverse damage if you are
suffering from peripheral neuropathy.
Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
can also be caused by further health conditions and certain
medications. In some cases no cause can be identified and this is termed
neuropathy includes a group of disorders with distinct underlying
causes. While diabetes is the most common Causes of Peripheral
Neuropathy among Americans, many other health conditions may be the
There is an ongoing
research on identifying peripheral neuropathy causes but just a few have
been recognized yet and they conclude that Peripheral Neuropathy is
caused due to:
- Traumatic injuries
- Drug consumption
- Kidney failure
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Sports injuries
- Underactive thyroid
- Exposure to poison
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Metabolic problems
- Exposure to toxins
- Too much alcohol consumption
- Malignant or benign tumors
some cases the Causes of Peripheral Neuropathy is an earlier viral
infection, pressure on the nerve from a tumor or swollen blood vessel or
infrequently multiple sclerosis. In many cases however a exact cause
cannot be identified. Doctors generally refer to neuropathies with no
known cause as idiopathic neuropathies.
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy
of Peripheral Neuropathy vary depending on the type and location of the
nerves involved. Symptoms can appear quickly which is called acute
neuropathy or grow slowly over time called chronic neuropathy.
of Peripheral Neuropathy vary considerably as there are some types of
PN. Though some of the common and quite evident symptoms that authorize
the presence of disease include:
- Tingling in feet or hand
- Unusual sensations
- Burning pain
- Loss of balance
- Problems emptying of the bowel and bladder
- Poor digestion
- Blood pressure changes
- Skin and nail changes
- Heat intolerance
the Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy are symmetrical involving both
hands and/or both feet. Because these symptoms happen in areas covered
by gloves or stockings peripheral neuropathy is frequently described as
having a ‘glove and stocking’ symptom distribution. In many cases these
symptoms recover with treatment particularly if the underlying cause or
condition is treatable.
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Quit cigarette smoking as it affects circulation and causes neuropathy problems in a lot of people.
- Avoid wearing tight shoes or socks to prevent further nerve pressing and damage.
- Wear soft shoes and cotton socks to keep your feet well protected.
- Try to go for a light walk and indulge in an exercise routine but only after discussing with your medical health care professional.
- Monitor your diabetes almost every day because it worsens the neuropathy issues.
- Completely avoid alcohol or any other addictive drug that you are taking.
- Ask somebody to massage your hands and feet lightly with oil. Avoid putting too much pressure on the nerves.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the peripheral neuropathy management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.