Polymyalgia Rheumatica is an inflammatory disease that causes pain and rigorousness in various parts of the body which include the shoulders, neck, arms, thighs, and hips.
What is Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
Polymyalgia Rheumatica is an inflammatory disorder that causes widespread muscular aches and stiffness in the body. Common symptoms include pain and stiffness in the muscles of the hips, thighs, shoulders, upper arms and neck; fatigue; weight loss; weakness; mild fever; and anemia. Genetic and environmental factors are believed to cause an auto-immune reaction in the body, which ultimately manifests in the form of PMR.
The pain that you feel may start in only one side of the body but may affect both sides as the disease progresses. It is usually worse after lying down for long periods, and the pain may be severe enough to wake you at night. Between 10 to 20 percent of those with polymyalgia rheumatica have an additional, related condition called giant cell arterititis. This condition causes the arteries in the temples, the neck and sometimes the arm to become swollen and/or inflamed.
Key Facts of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- “Poly” means many and “Myalgia” comes from the Greek word means “muscle pain”.
- It is the disease of muscles inflammation.
- Pain often occurs in your shoulders, neck, upper arms and hips, buttocks, thighs, wrists and knees.
- It often occurs with another inflammatory disorder named as “giant cell certiritis”.
- People older than 65 are more prone to suffering from this disorder.
- It hardly affects the age group below 50.
- Corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory drugs which help ease the symptoms of PR but they tend to create more serious problems in the long run.
- Women are twice more likely to develop this disorder.
- C- reactive protein and Sed rate are the two blood tests used for identifying this disorder.
Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
There is an ongoing research on identifying Polymyalgia Rheumatica causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Polymyalgia Rheumatica is caused when:
- Certain genes variations occur.
- Environmental factors change.
- Seasonal viruses emerge.
Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
There are several identified Polymyalgia Rheumatica symptoms that sanction the presence of this disease which include:
- Vision difficulties.
- Jaw pain.
- Limited range of motion in affected areas.
- Low appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Disturbed sleep.
- Bending trouble.
- Night sweats.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Eating healthy diet rich in fruits, almonds, walnuts, low fat meat and dairy products is going to help you a lot in making things alright for you as it is going to be very beneficial for eradicating pain.
- Limit the sodium intake because that is going to make situation worse for you as it increases blood pressure and fluid build-up in the body.
- Exercising regularly in small intervals is also going to be really beneficial. If the pain is worse and you cannot do exercise regularly then opting a 30 minute walking routine is going to be really helpful.
- Use luggage and grocery carts while you are travelling and shopping as exerting yourself is going to make it much worse for you.
- Women please avoid wearing high heels as they are going to increase the intensity of the pain in affected areas especially lower back.
- Use walking aids if there is a strong chance of falling down due to loss of balance.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polymyalgia Rheumatica management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.