Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica can significantly relieve pain and stiffness. In addition, herbs help to reduce the dosage of corticosteroids or other herbal supplement for Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment Herbal Treatment. It is believed that natural anti-inflammatory compounds in Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and herbal supplements can also help you lessen your reliance on medication and so lessen the risk of harmful side-effects. Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment you can use to help ease stiffness and relieve muscle pain and other symptoms caused by polymyalgia rheumatica.
Polymyalgia Rheumatica Herbal Treatment herbal product offered by Natural Herbs Clinic is a recognized and recommended name for treating the condition successfully. Prepared after years of research, it is made with using hundred percent natural ingredients collected all over the world the product has no side effects it’s an Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica. This formula for Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica uses established natural ingredients to relieve pain, stiffness, tenderness and other polymyalgia rheumatica symptoms.
Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica
You can use Herbal Treatment as Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica here:
Guidelines set out the best Natural Remedies for Polymyalgia Rheumatica and care for people with polymyalgia rheumatica state there should be shared decision making between a patient and their healthcare professionals. The botanicals in natural remedies for polymyalgia rheumatica relief ingredients provide a natural analgesic effect while the natural ingredients work systemically to relieve Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica. Natural remedies for polymyalgia rheumatica are highly effective in helping to providing fast relief.
Benefits of Herbal Treatment
Benefits of Herbal Treatment for Polymyalgia Rheumatica include are:
- It helps to relieve the symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica pain.
- It gentle and soothing natural formula kind to your immune system.
- It exceptional relief of tenderness in muscles.
- It formulated to relieve the muscle aches and pain.
- It helps reduce stiffness in muscles and joints.
- It will not interfere with PMR drugs or Polymyalgia Rheumatica painkillers.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Recemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Partulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
Rheumatica is an inflammatory disease that causes pain and rigorousness
in various parts of the body which include the shoulders, neck, arms,
thighs, and hips.
What is Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
Rheumatica is an inflammatory disorder that causes widespread muscular
aches and stiffness in the body. Common symptoms include pain and
stiffness in the muscles of the hips, thighs, shoulders, upper arms and
neck; fatigue; weight loss; weakness; mild fever; and anemia. Genetic
and environmental factors are believed to cause an auto-immune reaction
in the body, which ultimately manifests in the form of PMR.
pain that you feel may start in only one side of the body but may
affect both sides as the disease progresses. It is usually worse after
lying down for long periods, and the pain may be severe enough to wake
you at night. Between 10 to 20 percent of those with polymyalgia
rheumatica have an additional, related condition called giant cell
arterititis. This condition causes the arteries in the temples, the neck
and sometimes the arm to become swollen and/or inflamed.
Key Facts of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- “Poly” means many and “Myalgia” comes from the Greek word means “muscle pain”.
- It is the disease of muscles inflammation.
- Pain often occurs in your shoulders, neck, upper arms and hips, buttocks, thighs, wrists and knees.
- It often occurs with another inflammatory disorder named as “giant cell certiritis”.
- People older than 65 are more prone to suffering from this disorder.
- It hardly affects the age group below 50.
- Corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory drugs which help ease the symptoms of PR but they tend to create more serious problems in the long run.
- Women are twice more likely to develop this disorder.
- C- reactive protein and Sed rate are the two blood tests used for identifying this disorder.
Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica are unknown. PMR does not result from
side effects of medications. The abrupt onset of symptoms suggests the
possibility of an infection but, so far, none has been found.There is an
ongoing research on identifying Polymyalgia Rheumatica causes but just a
few have been identified yet and they conclude that Polymyalgia
Rheumatica is caused when:
- Certain genes variations occur
- Environmental factors change
- Seasonal viruses emerge
suggests that there may be an environmental trigger, such as a viral
infection, that Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The rapid onset of
symptoms also suggests that polymyalgia rheumatica may be caused by an
infection. However, no such link has been found.
Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
most common Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica are severe pain and
stiffness in the muscles of the shoulders, neck, lower back, buttocks,
and thighs. The muscles of the upper arms may also be affected but it is
unusual for the muscles in the forearms, hands, legs and feet to be
There are several identified Symptoms of Polymyalgia Rheumatica that sanction the presence of this disease which include:
- Vision difficulties
- Jaw pain
- Low appetite
- Weight loss
- Disturbed sleep
- Bending trouble
- Night sweats
- Limited range of motion in affected areas
some cases, the onset of PMR can be sudden and dramatic, with severe
symptoms literally appearing overnight. In other cases, the condition
appears gradually over a period of several weeks. Symptoms are often
worse in the morning, when they may be disabling, but tend to ease off
by the afternoon. Symptoms are often more noticeable after a period of
Diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
the onset of the condition is sudden and dramatic, a Diagnosis of
Polymyalgia Rheumatica may be relatively easy to make. However, when
symptoms develop gradually it may be less obvious that PMR is the cause.
Your doctor will use a
combination of your medical history, current symptoms and the results of
any evaluations such as blood tests to help with the diagnosis.
It is likely that you will be given a series of tests. The results can be used to check a range of factors, including:
- Blood tests -whether there is any presence of infection in your blood
- The levels of inflammation inside your body
- How well some of your organs, such as your kidneys, are working
- Whether you have an overactive thyroid gland or an underactive thyroid gland both conditions can cause muscle pain
your doctor suspects a Diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rheumaticaof giant cell
arteritis, he or she will order a biopsy of the artery in one of your
temples. This procedure, performed during local anesthesia, removes a
tiny sample of the artery, which is then examined in a laboratory for
signs of inflammation.
Prognosis of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Prognosis of Polymyalgia Rheumaticais generally good. Most patients
have rather dramatic improvement of their pain and stiffness within 24
to 72 hours of starting prednisone treatment. The disease usually
resolves by itself within 3 years, but it’s highly variable. Patients
with PMR have a normal life expectancy. It’s important to be attentive
to minimizing and managing the possible side-effects of prednisone
Key Points of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Key Points of Polymyalgia Rheumatica include are:
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica affects adults > 55, causing proximal myalgias and stiffness
- Polymyalgia rheumatica causes pain and stiffness in older adults
- It is present in 40 to 60% of patients with giant cell arteritis
- Diagnose clinically, sometimes with supportive evidence of an elevated ESR and dramatic response to low to moderate doses of corticosteroids
- Symptoms include muscle aches and stiffness, unexplained weight loss and fatigue
- Treat with corticosteroids, eventually tapering if possible
- Warn patients about symptoms of giant cell arteritis
Complications of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
most common Complications of Polymyalgia Rheumatica occur when patients
develop GCA, which usually happens at the start of PMR. GCA symptoms
include new onset headache, sometimes tenderness of the scalp, and
vision changes that can progress to blindness.
These complications include:
- Elevated Blood Sugar Levels
- Weight Gain
- Brittle Bones
- Skin Thinning
- High Blood Pressure
- Anxiety or Agitation
These complications can affect a person's health, social interactions, physical activity, sleep and general well-being.
Risk Factors of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Risk Factors of Polymyalgia Rheumatica include:
- Age – Polymyalgia rheumatica affects older adults almost exclusively. The average age at onset of the disease is 70.
- Gender – women are more likely to develop the condition than men
- Sex – Women are about two times more likely to develop the disorder.
- Race – Caucasian (white) people are most susceptible.
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Eating healthy diet rich in fruits, almonds, walnuts, low fat meat and dairy products is going to help you a lot in making things alright for you as it is going to be very beneficial for eradicating pain.
- Limit the sodium intake because that is going to make situation worse for you as it increases blood pressure and fluid build-up in the body.
- Exercising regularly in small intervals is also going to be really beneficial. If the pain is worse and you cannot do exercise regularly then opting a 30 minute walking routine is going to be really helpful.
- Use luggage and grocery carts while you are travelling and shopping as exerting yourself is going to make it much worse for you.
- Women please avoid wearing high heels as they are going to increase the intensity of the pain in affected areas especially lower back.
- Use walking aids if there is a strong chance of falling down due to loss of balance.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Polymyalgia Rheumatica management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.