Porphyria disease is a rare hemoglobin disorder which is said to be caused due to hereditary factors. It is considered a hereditary disease which states abnormal metabolism of the blood pigment hemoglobin.
Key Facts of Porphyria
- Porphyria disease mainly affect skin or the nervous system that can cause pain in the abdomen.
- It is an inherited disorder caused due to gene abnormalities.
- Cells in patients suffering from Porphyria disease fail to change body chemicals known as porphyrins.
- In this disorder porphyrins become dark and the blood loses its fresh red color.
- This disorder usually leads to mental disturbances and increase skin sensitivity to light.
- Porphyrins and porphyrin precursors of heme when start building up in the human body they give way to this disorder.
- There are two common types of Porphyria which include:
- Acute porphyrias which normall have an impact on the nervous system. They last for a short period of time
- Cutaneous porphyrias which have a direct impact on the skin.
- The exact occurrence rate of this disorder varies all around the globe.
- It is identified with blood, urine and usually stool tests.
- In extreme cases where the onset of disease is severe a health care professional usually recommend liver transplantation.
- It is caused due to certain enzyme deficiencies.
Causes of Porphyria
There is a line up of Porphyria disease causes that have been identified which are believed to be responsible for causing this disorder. There are listed here for reference:
- Consuming too much iron.
- Excessive use of alcohol or estrogen.
- Excessive smoking.
- A long lasting liver disease such as Chronic hepatitis C.
- HIV virus responsible for causing AIDS.
- Gene abnormalities linked with hemochromatosis which caused buildup of iron in the body.
- Regular use of some medications or hormones.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight.
- All kinds of stress.
- Crash dieting or fasting.
Symptoms of Porphyria
There are some key Porphyria disease symptoms that make it easier for the health care professionals to identify this disorder before they can go onto beginning the high-end disease management routine. Here’s a compiled list of symptoms for reference:
- Excessive light sensitivity.
- Blisters and lesions on top layer of the skin followed by itching and swelling in case it has affected the skin.
- Abdominal pain.
- Chest, limbs and back pain.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Extreme constipation.
- Urinary retention.
- Mental confusions and hallucinations.
- Seizures and muscle weaknesses.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Spanich Chamomile 23.25 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Take average or sometimes high carbohydrate foods.
- Avoid going on crash diets and completely avoid fasting even for a shorter span of time.
- Avoid consuming a lot of milk.
- Take soft liquids that can help regulate bowel movements.
- Avoid iron rich foods.
- Take white bread and anything that is rich in carbohydrates.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Porphyria management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.