Post Polio Syndrome
Post-polio syndrome (PPS) is a known medical condition that normally has an impact on polio survivors many years after their recovery from the preliminary acute attack of the poliomyelitis virus. It is characterized by weakening of muscles which were affected by polio infection in the past.
What is Post Polio Syndrome?
Post Polio Syndrome is a condition that affects people who have previously contracted poliomyelitis, a viral infection of the nervous system. It usually occurs 15-30 years following the initial infection. It is characterized decreased muscle mass, weakness, pain and fatigue.
The polio virus harms the nerves that control muscles, and it makes the muscles weak. On the off chance that you had polio, you may have gained back the utilization of your muscles. In any case, the nerves that interface with the muscles could be harmed without your knowing it. The nerves may separate after some time and make you have weak muscles again.
Post Polio Syndrome is rarely life-threatening, but the symptoms can significantly interfere with an individual's ability to function independently. Respiratory muscle weakness, for instance, can result in trouble with proper breathing, affecting daytime functions and sleep. Weakness in swallowing muscles can result in aspiration of food and liquids into the lungs and lead to pneumonia.
Although there is currently no cure for Post Polio Syndrome, a range of treatments and support is available to help manage the symptoms and better quality of life. There are a few Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment with herbal supplement choices designed and formulated for curing Post polio. Herbal Treatment for Post Polio Syndrome are also manage to strengthen the nervous system.
Key Facts of Post Polio Syndrome
- It is a chronic disease.
- It is also seen as a cluster of disabling signs and symptoms that appear years later when a person has already suffered from an acute polio attack.
- It normally originates through a viral infection called poliomyelitis.
- It is termed as a physical disease mostly affecting muscles that were seemingly not affected earlier under the onset of poliomyelitis.
- Polio virus is normally activated by the malfunction of nervous system.
- It is also believed to be originated due to contact with other disorders and infections through mouth and nose which further reproduce in the throat.
- It furthermore affects blood and the lymph systems.
- It reaches out to affect the nerves in the end causing severe nerve damage which leads to paralysis.
- People already affected by Poliomyelitis in the past are the known victims of this disorder.
- Polio vaccine has reduced the number of patients suffering from this disorder in developed countries.
Causes of Post Polio Syndrome
There is a known Post-Polio Syndrome cause that is the only strong one known till date but there are some more that play a role in causing this syndrome. Their significance in front of the one that is known for ages is a little low. The known cause in people suffering from this disorder is the polio infection when they were young. Other less significant causes which eventually lead to that one main cause are:
- Direct contact with person who have risk of polio virus
- Lack of polio vaccination
- Contact with infected person
- Contact with infected faces
Symptoms of Post Polio Syndrome
There are some very significant Post Polio Syndrome symptoms which sanction the presence of this disorder. These include:
- Swallowing trouble.
- Pain in throat.
- Motor neurons die.
- Muscular weakness.
- Abdomen pain.
- Skin problems.
- Spams in the body.
- Neural fatigue.
- Difficulty in breathe.
- Poor temperament.
- Sensitivity to touch.
Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment
Our herbal supplement formula has been designed and formulated to live up to your rations and Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment this disorder of PPS. This Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment has been produced after a detailed research done on the herbs that have been used to frame this herbal formula. Every ingredient used in the product is herbal and involves no punitive chemicals. The herbal supplement is suitable for all and shows results within some days without causing any side effects to other parts of the body.
This Herbal Treatment for Post Polio has been controlled and administered by experts working round the clock to invent Post Polio Syndrome Herbal Treatment options for every identified disease in the universe. Herbal Treatment for Post Polio option is because we produce 100% natural products and all products that we invent.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- Serpentine 75 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Limit your daily activities to a comfortable level because stressing yourself on a good day can lead to several bad days for you.
- Find smarter ways to deal with this like use assistive devices to make life easier for you.
- Stay away from cold temperatures because that is going to make pain worse for you.
- Use cold compresses every now and then to reduce pain.
- Stop smoking and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Watch out for any respiratory infection and get your lungs treated with some kind of appropriate vaccines to prevent the infection destroying your lungs completely.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Post-Polio Syndrome management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.