Scleroderma is not just one disorder. It is a group of some rare disorders bundled together which cause skin constriction and hardening. It also hardens and tightens the connective tissues which are responsible for overall structure and outline of human body.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma is a rare autoimmune disease that stiffens the skin, turning simple everyday activities into real challenges. It can affect all organs in addition to the skin, and while treatments exist, there is currently no cure. More research is immediately needed.
Also known as Systemic Sclerosis, Scleroderma is a chronic disease of the connective tissue, immune and vascular systems, and presents a major management problem for patients and their doctors. Initial diagnosis is essential. New research has brought important improvements in therapies and care, so please join patient organisations and families as they spread awareness and support research.
Scleroderma patients frequently died from renal failure until the late 1970’s when they started treating the kidneys which kept patients alive long enough for them to die from lung issues caused by Scleroderma then the medical field started treating lungs, heart, esophagus and other symptoms. It can take a few years to get diagnosed with Scleroderma depending on where a patient lives. Scleroderma patients have gastrointestinal tract issues, esophagus swallowing issues, acid reflux and can lead to serious damage.
Key Facts of Scleroderma
- A group of rare disorders causing excessive hardening and tightening of skin to an uncomfortable level.
- Often times it is stuck to the skin but in severe cases it also spread to connective tissues and damage the overall structure such as blood vessels, digestive tract and some internal organs.
- Symptoms may vary as per the affected structure.
- Mostly women are the ones who have reported to be the victim of this disorder.
- The age range during which it becomes evident is between the ages of 30 and 50.
There are two basic types of this disorder which are
- Limited Scleroderma – affects hands, arms and face.
- Diffuse Scleroderma – swiftly progresses and affects larger area of the skin.
Causes of Scleroderma
There exact Scleroderma causes are not known to anybody yet even after conducting an extensive research in the field. Some of the factors that have been though to contribute to the onset of this disorder are listed as under:
- Genetic mutation.
- Environmental factors.
- Mutation in HLA gene.
- Exposure to some deadly chemicals such as silica, chlorine solvents and welding fumes.
Symptoms of Scleroderma
Some very prominent Scleroderma symptoms that make the diagnosis simpler and much easier include:
- Brutal abdominal pain.
- Low blood pressure.
- Muscular weakness.
- Incapability to endure light.
- Nerve damage.
- Back pain.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Indian Long Pepper
- Calcium sulphate
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Exercise regularly in order to stay active and keep the anxiety and depression at bay.
- Quit smoking as it causes contraction of blood vessels and in extreme cases causes permanent narrowing of blood vessels which cause lesser blood flow to the brain giving way to neurological problems.
- Stay miles away from foods that cause heartburn or causes bloating.
- Stay away from cold.
- Wear hand mittens, warm socks in order to prevent yourself from catching cold because that can make situation worse in patients affected by Scleroderma.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights and doing house chores to prevent back pain.
- Eat soft foods that are easily digestible to prevent any abdominal discomfort.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Scleroderma management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.