Sjogren’s Syndrome is a chronic autoimmune ailment in white blood cells massively destroy exocrine glands making your mouth and eyes dry.
What is Sjogren’s Syndrome?
Sjogren’s Syndrome classically features a combination of dry eyes, dry mouth, and another disease of the connective tissues, most generally rheumatoid arthritis. Sjogren’s Syndrome is an autoimmune disease, characterized by the abnormal production of extra antibodies in the blood that are directed against many tissues of the body. This particular autoimmune illness is caused by inflammation in the glands of the body. Inflammation of the glands that produce tears leads to decreased water production for tears and eye dryness.
Sjogren’s Syndrome like all other auto-immune diseases, is caused by fragility in the immune system, and combined with the ingestion of insecticides in our food, especially organo-phosphorous. Together with Candida, this causes a condition called ‘leaky-gut’ syndrome.
Most people with Sjögren syndrome, dry eyes and dry mouth are the primary features of the disorder, and general health and life expectancy are largely unaffected. However, in some cases the immune system also attacks and damages other organs and tissues. This complication is known as extra glandular involvement. Affected individuals may develop inflammation in connective tissues, which provide strength and flexibility to structures throughout the body.
Dry eyes and mouth are two of the common symptoms of Sjogren’s syndrome. Here are some Herbal Treatment for Sjogren’s Syndrome protocols to consider if you have these indicators. Now, let’s take a look at some of these Herbal Treatments for Sjogren’s syndrome.
Key Facts of Sjogren's Syndrome
- An autoimmune disorder which causes destruction of the exocrine glands when the immune system mistakenly attacks them.
- Body’s defense system in this disorder goes against its natural mechanism of producing moisture in the body.
- Exocrine glands are responsible for producing saliva, tears and swear in a human body and when they get destroyed the end result is dry mouth, dry eyes and less or no sweating at all which causes wastage to store in the body.
- It causes massive discomfort and complications in a lot of sufferers.
- Sjogren’s syndrome is quite complicated because of the resemblance between this and some other underlying conditions identified by the same symptoms.
- There are 2 types of this disorder which include:
Primay Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth & dry eyes and not linked with any connected tissue.
Secondary Sjogren’s Syndrome – Dry mouth and dry eyes linked with Rheumatoid Arthritis or some other connective tissue disease.
Causes of Sjogren's Syndrome
The exact Sjogren’s syndrome causes are not known but there are some that have been identified by experts to be responsible for the onset of this disorder. These include:
- Genetic factors usually linked to genetic inclination to the syndrome.
- Hormonal factors such as defeciency of estrogen, sex hormones which results in spur of auto antigens.
- Microchimerism of fetal cells causing autoimmunity in women who have gone through pregnancy previously.
- Some exogenous factors including environmental changes such as:
Virus in the air.
- Hepatitis C.
- Epstein-Barr virus.
- Human T-cell leukemia virus-1.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Symptoms of Sjogren's Syndrome
Listed below are some of the very evident Sjogren’s syndrome symptoms which help medical specialists easily predict identify such as:
- Tear-film evaporation.
- Irritated eyes.
- Joint pain.
- Dehydrated mouth, skin, eyes.
- Low rate of ingestion.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hormonal Changes.
Herbal Treatment for Sjogren’s Syndrome
Herbal Treatment for Sjogren’s Syndrome treats the person as a whole. It means that herbal treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The herbal treatment are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis. Sjogren's Syndrome Herbal Treatment, herbs and other so called nutritional supplements that promise to boost the immune system are only fakes that can cause serious complications and side-effects for a few people without giving any sort of lift to the immune system. If you really need to strengthen your immune system’s ability to battle against illnesses then you should make use of fresh fruits and vegetables instead of herbs and Herbal Supplements.
The ideal Herbal Treatment for Sjogren’s Syndrome is herbal supplement an herbal supplement offered by Herbs Solutions by Nature. Prepared using natural ingredients the supplement has proved effective for countless of patients with the autoimmune disorder. This product has no artificial chemicals and contains no side effects in the long run. The useful herbs used for preparing the supplement will help you ease the symptoms of Sojgren’s syndrome. Its regular use will ensure to work more effectively than the conventional medicines. Herbal supplement is best known for lessening soreness around your mouth.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3mg
- Ginger 16.3mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5mg
- Scammony 38mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the results.
- Keep yourself well hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water at least 16 glasses per day because in people suffering from this disorder would experience more moisture loss.
- Use eye lubricant to produce artificial tears to keep the irritation in eyes at bay.
- Stimulate saliva by taking sugar free candies which can boost the flow of saliva.
- Clear and moisturize your nasal passages by using nasal saline spray.
- Reduce your exposure to dry air and increase humidity in the area you’re living in to prevent eyes from getting dangerously dry.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Sjogren’s Syndrome management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.