Abdominal adhesions are bands of scar tissue that form between abdominal tissues and organs, causing them to stick together. Symptoms caused by abdominal adhesions vary; however, most adhesions do not cause symptoms
What is Abdominal Adhesions?
Abdominal Adhesions are bands of scar tissue that form on internal organs as the body's response to trauma, infection, inflammation, even radiation. Adhesions develop as the body attempts to repair itself. Unfortunately, for reasons not understood, this natural healing response can get out of hand; adhesions continue to form throughout the abdomen causing internal organs to become fused together.
Sometimes Abdominal Adhesions form between organs or between organs and tissue, causing these body parts to stick together and restricting their natural movement. Most adhesions are painless and cause no problems. But sometimes adhesions in the abdomen or pelvic area cause mild to severe chronic pain.
When the Abdominal Adhesions organs become fused, pain and illness often set in. Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, bloating, back pain, migraines, abdominal tenderness, constipation and diarrhea are just some of the symptoms adhesions sufferers have reported.
Key Facts of Abdominal Adhesions
- Abdominal Adhesions also known as stomach bonds are a condition in which groups of tissue develop between stomach tissues and organs
- Interior tissues and organs regularly have elusive surfaces and this permits them to move effectively as the body moves
- Adhesions as the name proposes cause tissues and organs to follow or stick together
- Basically adhesionsare structured in a response to surgery when the body's repair component tries to remedy the tissue aggravations cause by the surgery
- However in a couple of cases adhesions may structure in individuals who have not had surgery
- Typically no side effects or issues emerge due to Abdominal Adhesions yet infrequently they may cause ceaseless stomach or pelvic nuisance
- They might likewise cause female infertility and blockade of organs, for example, the digestion tracts
Causes of Abdominal Adhesions
Following are some of the root causes of Abdominal Adhesions that are responsible for its onset:
- Abdominal surgery
- Bowel and gynecological surgeries
- Tissue incisions
- Medical management of internal organs
- Drying out of internal organs and tissues
- Contact of internal tissues with foreign materials, such as gauze, surgical gloves, and stitches
- Blood or blood clots that were not rinsed out during surgery
- Radiation Therapy for cancer
- Gynecological infections
- Abdominal infections
Symptoms of Abdominal Adhesions
Some of the most common symptoms of Abdominal Adhesions include:
- Chronic abdominal or pelvic pain
- Vomiting and bloating
- Loud bowel sounds
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Inability to pass gas and constipation
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Make sure that you ask your doctor to use latex free gloves at the time of surgery
- Tell your doctor to be gentle in handling your tissues and organs
- Read and research before you appear for surgery to prevent adhesions from forming
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Abdominal Adhesions management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.