Atrial Fibrillation is an irregular, often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to other organs in the body.
What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation is a heart disorder, most often found in older adults. During atrial fibrillation, the heart's two small upper chambers quiver rather than beating effectively. As a result, blood isn't pumped completely out of the chambers, so it can pool and clot. Approximately 2.2 million Americans suffer from Atrial Fibrillation. The likelihood of developing this disorder increases with age. Doctors estimate that three to five percent of those over age 65 have this disorder.
Fibrillation often leads to more serious medical conditions such as Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke. The normal heart rate for adults is between 60-100 beats per minute. A person with Atrial Fibrillation is tachycardic (the heart rate is above the normal range) and could go as high as having 500-600 beats per minute.
The rate of impulses through the atria can range from 300 to 600 beats per minute. Fortunately, as these impulses pass through the AV node, they get slowed down, and the resulting pulse rate is often less than 150 beats per minute.
As for the treatment options, this depends on the severity. In some severe cases electrical shock therapy might be necessary, or a short-term heart pacemaker.
You might wonder if Atrial Fibrillation Herbal Treatment methods can help with atrial fibrillation. There are certain anti-arrhythmic herbs such as mother wort, hawthorn, and even ginkgo. Although these can benefit some people who currently have atrial fibrillation, they seem to work better in helping to stop it from developing.
Risk factors of Atrial Fibrillation
The Risk factors of Atrial Fibrillation rises with age. High blood pressure, which too increases in risk with advancing age, accounts for 14% to 22% of Atrial Fibrillation cases.
Risk factors of Atrial Fibrillation include:
- Heart failure
- Advancing age
- High blood pressure
- Ischemic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heavy alcohol use
- European ancestry
- Increase of the chambers on the left side of the heart
- Atrial Fibrillation is a condition in which the heart pulsates sporadically and regularly rapidly, regularly bringing about poor blood supply to the body
- It is otherwise called cardiovascular arrhythmia
- It can overall expand the danger of stroke
- Amid atrial fibrillation, the heart's upper two chambers the atria and bottom two chambers the ventricles thump out of sync with one another
- Atrial fibrillation can keep going for properly a long time or it can keep going for a significant length of time in severe cases, obliging quick treatment
- Albeit not life-debilitating, Atrial Fibrillation is by and by a genuine medicinal situation that can in some cases oblige instant treatment
Atrial Fibrillation increases an individual’s risk for stroke by four to five times compared with stroke Risk factors of Atrial Fibrillation for people who do not have AF. Strokes caused by problems from Atrial Fibrillation tend to be more serious than strokes with other underlying causes.
Causes of Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is caused by a trouble of your heart's electrical system. The condition starts in the upper chambers of your heart the atria and Causes of Atrial Fibrillation these chambers to quiver or fibrillate, somewhat than beat normally.
The cause of atrial fibrillation is not completely known. Conditions that can cause damage to the heart and lead to atrial fibrillation comprise:
Following are many of the root Causes of Atrial Fibrillation:
- Congenital heart disease
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary embolism
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral regurgitation
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- A family history of Atrial Fibrillation
- Friedreich's ataxia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Consumption of Alcohol
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
This conditions that damage or strain the heart commonly cause atrial fibrillation. Further possible Causes of Atrial Fibrillation include:
- Heart surgery.
- Other medical problems, for example heart failure, pneumonia, lung disease, or a high thyroid level.
- Heavy alcohol use. This includes having more than 3 drinks a day over numerous years as well as drinking a big amount of alcohol at one time.
Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation
You may have no symptoms but still be diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation at a doctor's appointment. Even without Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation, it is a severe medical condition. Treating AF may stop fatigue, stroke and heart failure.
Some of the utmost common Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation include:
- Congestive heart failure
- Accelerated heart rate
- Pain in the chest
- Mitral stenosis
- Central sleep apnea
- Left atrial enlargement
Some people suffering these Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation:
- A feeling the heart is running
- Chest discomfort or pain
- Fainting or lightheadedness
- Fatigue, shortness of breath and weakness
- Heart sensations, sometimes called palpitations which may contain irregular, thumping, or pounding heartbeats
These are the most common Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation. You may feel only one or two or you may have dissimilar symptoms. Numerous persons have no symptoms at all. In fact, several people with atrial fibrillation are able to keep their symptoms at a minimum and have an brilliant quality of life.
Diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation
Diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation and quantifying it can be challenging. Your doctor may use one or more of the following the tests to regulate if you have atrial fibrillation:
- Stress test
- Event recorder
- Holter monitor
- Insertable cardiac monitor
- Longer-term monitoring devices
Find an expert today who can help control if you have AF.
Tests used to Diagnosis of Atrial Fibrillation may include:
- Physical examination
- Medical history
- Blood tests
- Electrocardiograma graph of the heart’s electrical action
- Echocardiograma particular ultrasound of the heart
- Use of a Holter monitor this is a portable device that can record the electrical activity of the heart for a long period of time for instance, 24 hours.
Prognosis of Atrial Fibrillation
Though the symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation can be distressing and worrying, AF is a common condition with a good outlook if treated properly. With treatment, most patients can regulator their heart rate and rhythm to an acceptable level.This improves overall Prognosis of Atrial Fibrillation for people with AFib.
Complications of Atrial Fibrillation
People with Complications of Atrial Fibrillation have a higher risk of stroke the risk ranges from less than 1 per cent per year to about 20 per cent per year, depending on your age and other medical conditions.
People with atrial fibrillation are moreover at risk of developing heart failure.
The Complications of Atrial Fibrillation or stroke is higher if you have the following risk factors:
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- History of stroke
Prevention of Atrial Fibrillation
Most AF patients have to seek other treatments, primarily anticoagulant therapy and/or radio frequency catheter ablation.Examples of periods you can take to Prevention of Atrial Fibrillation include:
- Warfarin is a slightly high-maintenance drug.
- It is moreover the most effective for patients with non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation.
- Warfarin patients lessen their stroke risk by 65 % against patients on no medicine.
- Patients taking aspirin lessen their risk by 45 percent in comparison.
- Avoid getting sick from the flu. Get a flu shot every year.
- Don't smoke. Stop second-hand smoke too.
- Get daily workout on most, rather all, days of the week. Your doctor can suggest a safe level of workout for you.
Atrial Fibrillation Herbal Treatment
Herbal supplement is a method of Atrial Fibrillation Herbal Treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, for example heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Atrial Fibrillation Herbal Treatment are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form.Herbal treatment use herbal supplements has been used to treat an extensive selection of medical conditions in nearly every branch of human and veterinary medicine, and it has also been utilized to support the agricultural practices of biodynamic farming, a system of organic farming.The role of herbal supplement in the Herbal Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation cardiovascular disease is very small.
Herbal Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation available for almost any requirement you can think of. Any type of condition even, there is a natural herbal supplements available for. Almost every condition. Being as safe. Because the ingredients are natural substances diluted always many times over.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the mean while read and follow these:
- Eating heart-healthy foods that are low in salt, solid fats and rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains can regulate blood supply
- Exercising daily is also important because that can increase your physical activity
- Stop smoking and if you are for a number of reasons cannot do it on your own then it is suggested to consult your health practitioner to suggest you some strategies
- Maintain healthy weight and cut down unnecessary eating
- Keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control
- Take proper medications as prescribed by your health doctor to control high blood pressure (hypertension) or high cholesterol levels in your body
- Avoid drinking alcohol especially when you already experience some of the symptoms mentioned above
- Maintain follow-up care routine with your doctor to stay up to date with your health changes before the symptoms worsen
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Atrial Fibrillation management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.