Atrial Fibrillation is an irregular, often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to other organs in the body.
What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial Fibrillation is a heart disorder, most often found in older adults. During atrial fibrillation, the heart's two small upper chambers quiver rather than beating effectively. As a result, blood isn't pumped completely out of the chambers, so it can pool and clot. Approximately 2.2 million Americans suffer from Atrial Fibrillation. The likelihood of developing this disorder increases with age. Doctors estimate that three to five percent of those over age 65 have this disorder.
Fibrillation often leads to more serious medical conditions such as Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke. The normal heart rate for adults is between 60-100 beats per minute. A person with Atrial Fibrillation is tachycardic (the heart rate is above the normal range) and could go as high as having 500-600 beats per minute.
The rate of impulses through the atria can range from 300 to 600 beats per minute. Fortunately, as these impulses pass through the AV node, they get slowed down, and the resulting pulse rate is often less than 150 beats per minute.
Key Facts of Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation is a condition in which the heart pulsates sporadically and frequently quickly, regularly bringing about poor blood supply to the body
- It is otherwise called cardiovascular arrhythmia
- It can altogether expand the danger of stroke
- Amid atrial fibrillation, the heart's upper two chambers (the atria) and bottom two chambers (the ventricles) thump out of sync with one another
- Atrial fibrillation can keep going for quite a long time or it may keep going for a considerable length of time in serious cases, obliging prompt treatment
- Albeit not life-debilitating, Atrial Fibrillation is by and by a genuine medicinal condition that can in some cases oblige instant treatment
Causes of Atrial Fibrillation
Following are some of the root causes of Atrial Fibrillation:
- Congenital heart disease
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary embolism
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart disease
- Mitral Stenosis
- Mitral regurgitation
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- A family history of Atrial Fibrillation
- Friedreich's ataxia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Consumption of Alcohol
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation
Some of the most common symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation include:
- Congestive heart failure
- Accelerated heart rate
- Pain in the chest
- Mitral stenosis
- Central sleep apnea
- Left atrial enlargement
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the mean while read and follow these:
- Eating heart-healthy foods that are low in salt, solid fats and rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains can regulate blood supply
- Exercising daily is also important because that can increase your physical activity
- Stop smoking and if you are for a number of reasons cannot do it on your own then it is suggested to consult your health practitioner to suggest you some strategies
- Maintain healthy weight and cut down unnecessary eating
- Keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control
- Take proper medications as prescribed by your health doctor to control high blood pressure (hypertension) or high cholesterol levels in your body
- Avoid drinking alcohol especially when you already experience some of the symptoms mentioned above
- Maintain follow-up care routine with your doctor to stay up to date with your health changes before the symptoms worsen
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Atrial Fibrillation management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.