Bronchiectasis is an abnormal widening of the bronchi or their branches, causing a risk of infection.
What is Bronchiectasis?
Bronchiectasis is an abnormal dilatation of the proximal and medium sized bronchi or airways, resulting in a chronic obstructive pulmonary lung disease manifested by airways that are inflamed and easily collapsible. Breathlessness, impaired clearance of lung secretions often with disabling cough, and hemoptysis.
Bronchiectasis is an abnormal widening of the large airways causing them to lose their elasticity. A person may be born with it (congenital bronchiectasis) or may acquire it later in life as a result of another disorder (including cystic fibrosis). Bronchiectasis is often caused by recurring inflammation or infection of the airways.
Bronchiectasis usually results from damage to the bronchi. This damage destroys the muscles and elastic tissue layers that allow the bronchial tubes to contract normally. Due to the inability to contract, secretions from the lungs are not able to be cleared, this can lead to an increased risk of infection, which leads to more damage and a vicious cycle develops.
Key Facts of Bronchiectasis
- This disorder that is created by pulverization of the muscle and versatile tissues
- The ailment includes real obliteration and expanding of the large airways.
- This condition is characterized into two separate conditions:
o Congenital - the malady which is created at the time of conception &
o Acquired - the infection which got developed later in life.
- A patient experiencing the malady encounters contained, unrecoverable expansion of bronchial tree which makes the bronchi aggravated and easily inflatable
- The illness is connected to extensive variety of disorders which can be the reason of its event
- The sickness is not all that regular
- It's appalling, aggravating and makes the patient crumple inside a short compass of time
Causes of Bronchiectasis
Following are some of the root causes of Bronchiectasis generally
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis due to smoking
- Respiratory infections
- Ammonia aspiration and inhalation
- Alcohol consumption
Symptoms of Bronchiectasis
Some of the most common symptoms of Bronchiectasis include:
- Bluish skin color
- Breath odor
- Chronic cough
- Striking of fingers
- Coughing up blood
- Cough that gets worse when lying on one side
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty exercising because of shortness of breath
- Weight loss
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin C & A
- Walk regularly for 15 to 45 minutes every morning or as much as your health permits
- Look for airway clearance techniques, which can help remove mucus from your lungs
- Active cycle of breathing technique has been proven useful in relaxing patients with Bronchiectasis (Look for this technique on Google)
- Don't attempt ACBT if you have not first been taught the steps by a suitably trained physiotherapist
Changing your position (postural drainage) can also make it easier to eliminate mucus from your lungs
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Bronchiectasis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.