Cellulitis is an inflammation of subcutaneous connective tissue that usually begins as a small area of pain and redness on the skin.
Key Facts of Cellulitis
- Cellulitis is a microbial or in less difficult words bacterial disease that regularly influences the upper and internal side of the skin and is known to be infectious
- What normally happens in this issue is that the deeper layers of skin get dissolved
- Staphylococcus and Streptococcus are the two noteworthy microscopic organisms which are essentially in charge of bringing on this issue
- It is not contagious but in some cases depending upon situation to situation it can affect others too
- It can, however be dealt with effortlessly with oral and topical medicines
- There is no particular age impediment on the event of this issue
- In exceptionally uncommon cases it does influence the gentle age men just who fall in the age range between 45 to 55 years
Causes of Cellulitis
Following are some of the root causes of Cellulitis that are responsible for its onset:
- Streptococcus infections
- Staphylococcus Infection
- Spreading of Erysipelas which is also known as flesh-eating bacteria
- Hemophilus influenza
- Dog or cat bite
- Bacteria residing on a pricked wound
Symptoms of Cellulitis
Some of the most common symptoms of Cellulitis include:
- Soreness and swelling in the affected areas
- Development of enlarged red blotches
- Chills and sweats
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- Swollen glands on the affected areas
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Spread Manuka honey on the area attacked by cellulitis and leave it on for few hours
- Exercise especially walk regularly to keep your skin healthy and fresh
- Oil of oregano has been considered very useful in treating Cellulitis
- Massage your skin with Coconut Oil regularly before taking shower
- Drink plenty of water to rid your skin of any harmful toxins
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Cellulitis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.