What is Dark Circle?
You would have seen some people with dark circle under their eyes. Those people will always be with less energy and you will find that these people have pre occupied minds. It is because they will have mental depression as they lose their beauty because of this dark circle. This is a common problem most people are facing and they try many different things to get it solved. But whatever you do you will find it difficult to get rid of dark circle.
One of the names on this list is that of dark circle. These are circles around the eyes that appear darker than the rest of the face and make a person appear dull and tired. The problem is widespread globally and no particular race or gender is exclusively affected by it.
Causes of Dark Circle
Dark circle can be caused due to a variety of reasons. The most common factors are the lack of adequate sleep. Unhealthy lifestyle in general also adds up to the problem. Dehydration and poor diet too factor in the appearance of dark circle.
- Eyelid swelling during sleep is another cause of under eye circles. While lying down, gravity causes fluid to collect in the lower eyelids, creating the appearance of shadows below eyes.
- Can result from chronic skin conditions, such as atopic eczema.
- Dark circle can also be an inherited tendency - one of the primary causes
- Dark circle can result due to the natural aging process.
- Lack of sleep is another factor that is not really a cause, but makes them more apparent.
- Other causes include factors, which damage the skin, such as too much ultraviolet A (UVA) light or smoking.
- Pregnancy and menstruation make our skin pale. Many people associate dark circle with hormones - but dark circle is a non-hormonal problem.
- Allergies cause dark circle as histamine reactions because dark smudges to appear under the eyes
- Lack of vitamins can cause dark circle under the eyes.
Natural Herbal Treatment for Dark Circle
It is not enough that you just pick a treatment for dark eye bags in random or based on hearsay or weak reasons. Dark eye bags appear in your skin, and your skin is the largest organ in your body. It has a big effect on your overall health, so take treatment for this condition with more care.
There are a lot of dark circle treatment options available now, and it is only important that you weight all your options carefully. There are some issues with laboratory-prepared solutions.In fact, many of these natural remedies can be found right in your kitchen. You could be eating some of them right now! Shall we begin our overview of some of the best natural dark circle treatment?
Natural Herbal Treatment of Dark Circle mainly focuses on the diet aspect of treatment as well as the direct application of HerbalSupplement on the skin. Herbal medicine is an ancient Indian system of medicine that makes of use herbs existing in natural and formulates natural remedies using this inherent power present in these herbs. We in natural believe that herbal remedies bring to your richness of the herbs in a natural, unadulterated form. These combinations help improve immunity and provide strength endurance and will. The herbal supplements for dark circle help the body to fulfill its nutritional requirement and in a healthy way reduce and eliminate dark circle. An herbal supplement uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful result on the human body.
Other Natural Treatments for Dark Circle
Some other natural treatments for Dark Circle includes are:
- Rose water
- Mint leaves
- Tomato juice
- Witch Hazel
Natural Essential Oils for Dark Circle
Natural Essential oils for Dark Circle include are:
- Olive Oil
- Chamomile Oil
- Sandalwood Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Rosehip seed Oil
- Cypress Oil
- Castor Oil
When using Natural Essential Oils, it is imperative to use 100% pure oils to experience the full benefits.Take extra care when applying essential oils to the sensitive areas of the eye. Use your pinkie finger to gently apply it to just under the eye and never apply it to the eyelids or around the eye itself, else you might get some into your eyes. If you’ve never used the essential oil on your skin before, does a skin patch test first?
Artemisia vulgaris, Fumaria officinalis, Lycopodium clavatum ,Melia azadirachta Linn, Sphaeranthus hirtus, Swertia chirata, Tephrosia purpurea, Terminalia chebula, Tinospora cordifolia, Zizyphus vulgaris, Preservatives, Saccharum Glucose Base
- The Herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 Tablet in the morning after breakfast and 2 Tablet evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Tips & Tricks
- Concealing the dark circle around eyes through make up techniques.
- Avoiding use of bleach or peels to make the dark circle around eyes light.
- Treat the cause of illness mentioned above.
- Sleep for sufficiently long hours to prevent formation of dark circle under eyes.
- Do not scratch the under eye skin.
- Pressing the mount below the index finger is also helpful to remove dark circle around the eyes.
- Diet, which is rich in nutrients helps to remove dark circle around eyes.
- Lightly tap the under eye skin with one or two fingers to
- Increase the blood circulation.
- Give your eyes enough rest. Sleep for at least six to eight hours a day.
- Avoid stress, tension, anxiety by practicing asanas such as pranayama.
Vitamin E supplements in capsule form. Carefully break open the capsule and squeeze the gel on to your finger. Gently and carefully, rub the gel around your eyes.
- All these tips & tricks of Dark Circle will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Dark Circle management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.