Epididymitis is known as inflammation of the tube at the back of the testicle that stores and carries sperm
What is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis is a condition in which the coiled tube is inflamed. This is where the sperm is carried and stored and this is located at the back of the testicle. Men of any age can have this disease but 19 to 35 years old men are more prone to this disease. The symptoms can occur through swelling and pain in the epididymis.
When the epididymis, a single, narrow, tightly coiled tube that can be found just behind the testicles, and forms part of the male reproductive process which holds the male sperm becomes infected by either a bacteria or virus, the name given to the condition is epididymitis. The epididymis can grow to a length of some 7-meters, and consists of a head, body, and tail.
Epididymitis is a sexually transmitted disease. Young and active in sex usually can have this disease particularly Chlamydia and gonorrhea. Homosexual and adult men are also prone to this disease. It is usually caused by bacterial infection. This usually occurs on men who have infection in urinary tract and prostate gland. The bacteria that spread through the infected organ also cause this disease to worsen.
Key Facts of Epididymitis
- Epididymitis is a particular restorative condition in which a patient encounters serious pain and discomfort in the epididymitis
- Amid the course of the infection a patient experiences uneasiness in the curved structure at the back of the testicle where sperm develops and is stored
- It is in some cases considered intense and in serious cases the illness is additionally viewed as perpetual where it needs genuine therapeutic consideration
- The ailment is obvious by pain and discomfort in the testicles
- It additionally includes swelling, redness, aggravation and high temperature of scrotum
- The infection is normal in men at the age 40 or more
Causes of Epididymitis
Following are some of the root causes of Epididymitis:
- Spread of bacterial infection from the urethra or the bladder.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Use of amiodarone, a medication that prevents abnormal heart rhythms
- Surgery of the urinary tract
- Urethral catheter’s regular use
- Sexual intercourse with multiple partners without using condoms
Symptoms of Epididymitis
Some of the most common symptoms of Epididymitis include:
- Pain in the testicles
- Redness, swelling, inflammation in scrotum
- Dysuria or urethral discharge
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Bed rest is quite important for permanent healing of Epididymitis
- Resting in your bed for a couple of days will present to you some alleviation from the uneasiness you are encountering
- Hoist your Scrotum by keeping a collapsed towel under your scrotum to go about as a backing
- Wearing a jockstrap or athletic supporter will give you some alleviation
- Applying ice packs to your scrotum will likewise help to decrease the swelling and give you alleviation
- Evading sex from your routine for some time will permit your testicles to recuperate speedier furthermore keeping your partner from getting contaminated.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Epididymitis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.