Flatulence Natural Treatment
Flatulence is the abnormal excess gas that sometimes is come with by abdominal swelling and pain caused by gas that is trapped in the folds of the colon. The consumption of certain foods such as beans, beer, bran, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carbonated drinks, cauliflower, onion and milk among others which gases tend to engender Constipation Overeating what makes food that has not been finished completely digest turn into flatulence.
So how do you get rid of chronic gas and bloating? Here are simple remedies for Treatment of Flatulence that can help:
Alter your eating habits. Eating your food too fast, not chewing it thoroughly and gulping it down can lead to gas.
- Avoid hard candy, chewing gum and drinking through a straw as this makes you swallow further air than normal, leading to gas being trapped in the stomach.
- Avoid eating excessively when you are stressed, upset or anxious as this can interfere with digestion.
- Keep away from smoking as it makes you gulp more air than common.
- Work out regularly as it helps in moving the gas through the digestive tract.
- Consuming too much of dairy items is not good. People who are lactose or gluten intolerant are more prone to gas than others.