Flatulence Remedy Baking Soda
Baking soda is a common regular household ingredient, but it is also a chemical compound that reacts with lots of things. Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is regularly used as a home remedy for Treatment for Flatulence because it reacts with stomach acid to create carbon dioxide, another gas. This enhance in gas can initiate belching and lead to relief, but it can also cause problems. Ingesting baking soda should be done with watchfulness.
Think of your stomach as a thin, leathery pouch. If you fill it up, it can stretch within restrictions. When you eat, you gulp a sure quantity of air with your food. If you eat rapidly, drink carbonated beverages with your meal or talk a lot or smoke while eating, overload gas may build up in your stomach. This gas is most likely to cause distress if your stomach is already stretched from a great meal. Baking soda's result with stomach acid actually causes more gas in the stomach, as carbon dioxide is added to the gas already present. The enhance in gas after taking baking soda can trigger belching, which may reduce your stomach gas pains. Though, the increased gas may make your embarrassment worse if you don't expel the excess gas through belching.
Baking Soda and Mint Drink
The essential oils in peppermint leaves contain menthol that soothes the churning muscles of the stomach and allay gas and bloating by comforting the smooth muscles of the digestive track.
- Steep a bag of herbal peppermint tea in a cup of boiling water.
- Let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and add a teaspoon of baking soda to the tea.
- Stir it with a spoon and drink it up after a meal.
- Repeat whenever required.
Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps to relieve gas and bloating caused by acid stomach. The enzymes in apple cider vinegar aids digestion and stop constipation which is the main cause of gas baking soda and apple cider vinegar is Natural Treatment for Flatulence.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Give it a mix to mix all the ingredients.
- Drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day to relieve gas and flatulence.