Hand Tremors is an unintentional, rhythmic muscle movement involving to-and-fro movements (oscillations) of one or more parts of the body. It is the most common of all involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, head, face, voice, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the hands.
Key Facts of Hand Tremors
- Hand Tremors are a sickness which causes the muscles of the hands to move automatically
- When hand tremors occur they cause trembling, shaking, and unpredictable developments of the hands
- There are fundamentally two sorts of hand tremors
o Rest tremors - Tremors that happen when the body is in resting state and no development is occurring
o Action tremors – Tremors that happen when the body is moving and performing an action.
- Hand tremors can massively influence the personal satisfaction of the patient on the grounds that they frequently bring about a powerlessness to do basic regular exercises, for example, written work, grasping and holding things, consuming with the hands, and so on
- They ought to be dealt with quickly under the supervision of therapeutic experts
Causes of Hand Tremors
Following are some of the root causes of Hand Tremors that are responsible for its onset:
- Essential tremor
- Drug withdrawal
- Brain tumor
- Multiple sclerosis
- Anxiety attacks
- Feelings of anger or fear
- Caffeine overdose
- Smoking hash
- Smoking cigarettes
- Low blood sugar levels
- Psychological disorder
- Physical exhaustion
- Anti-seizure medication
- Benzodiazepine withdrawal
- Nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Withdrawal of alcohol
Symptoms of Hand Tremors
Some of the most common symptoms of Hand Tremors include:
- Rhythmic shaking of hands
- Recurrent urination
- Lack of coordination
- Impassiveness or stinging in any part of the body
- Unsteady voice
- Difficulty walking
- Unexplained weight loss
- Severe heat intolerance
- Vision problems
- Stooped posture
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulties faced in speaking and understanding speech
- Rigid trunk
- Indistinct speech
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Keep yourself well-informed about this condition so that you can manage it effortlessly in case of emergency
- Don’t feel ashamed and become an introvert just because you have this medical condition. Remember it’s not your fault!
- Stay away from stress and relax as much as you possibly can
- Avoid lifting heavy weights and doing hard core house chores or exercises
- Use straw for drinks
- Keep your frequent calling numbers on speed dial so that you don’t have to fret when there is an emergency or you have to call somebody and your hands are not supporting you
- Stay away from caffeine rich foods such as coffee, colas, chocolate or tea
- If you have to attend an outing it is advisable to take beta blockers because they can temporarily halt tremors
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Hand Tremors management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.