Ichthyosis isa congenital skin condition that causes the epidermis to become dry and rough like fish scales.
What is Ichthyosis?
Ichthyosis refers to a relatively uncommon group of skin disorders characterized by the presence of excessive amounts of dry surface scales, resulting from an abnormal differentiation or metabolism of the epidermis. Ichthyosis can be either inherited or acquired. Five distinct types of inherited ichthyosis exist: vulgaris, lamellar, congenital, X-linked, and epidermolytic hyperkeratosis.
Because of the tightness of the skin, it may be painful to move parts of the body. This condition can be present at birth or the symptoms can develop during the first four years of life. Some people develop a milder version only in the winter.
A recent study has determined that approximately 300 babies are born each year with a moderate to severe form of ichthyosis. Ichthyosis affects people of all ages, races and gender. The disease usually presents at birth, or within the first year, and continues to affect the patient throughout their lifetime.
There may be no definitive cure for ichthyosis but there are still a number of herbal and conventional treatments that can ease your internal and external symptoms. There are quite a number of natural ways Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment try at home. Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis usually try to focus on supporting your immune system and easing the external irritation.
Key Facts of Ichthyosis
- Ichthyosis is basically a group of far reaching skin issue which significantly shifts from one to another
- Patients experiencing this issue normally encounter thick, dry and crackled skin that gets sketchy in different zones
- It further causes scaling on the influenced parts
- These scales are precisely like fish scales in appearance
- The seriousness of this ailment ranges from mild to moderate to extremely serious
- This issue can end up being decimating for the sufferer's identity due to the humiliation connected with it
- One dithers to go out openly in the public and along these lines gets socially latent which typically prompts the sufferer being mentally influenced
- In the prior stages when it begins it is regularly misjudged with dryness and individuals attempt to saturate the regions which prompt further worsening of the condition
- Since it is a bunch of various disorders combined together, it gets hard to precisely diagnose it
Causes of Ichthyosis
Following are some of the root causes of Ichthyosis that are responsible for its onset:
- Excessive buildup of protein in the skin’s upper layer
- Genetic mutation
- Dominance of autosomal pattern
- Thyroid diseases
- Chronic renal failure
Symptoms of Ichthyosis
Some of the most common symptoms of Ichthyosis include:
- Dry and scaly skin
- Small square scales, in polygon shapes and usually white in color
- Dirty gray or brown scales
- Painful cracks in palms and soles in extreme cases
Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment
The right herbal product would be prescribed based on it is a life-long condition which can be managed or controlled in the best manner with Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment. The scaling of the skin can be delayed with the use of herbal supplement. This can reduce the dryness, cracking, and peeling off of the skin. The excess buildup of the scales on the skin can be reduced with herbal supplement like Mother Nature. The connected symptoms need to be assessed in people presenting with scaly skin.
The correct Herbal Treatment for Ichthyosis tries to correct this disease predisposition. The focus is not on curing the disease but to cure the person who is sick, to restore the health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced, Ichthyosis Herbal Treatment do give a hope for cure but even in incurable cases, the quality of life can be greatly improved with this herbal supplement.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Try to stay in cool temperatures because heat can worsen the condition
- Carry a small spray bottle filled with rose water with you and spray on your face from time to time if you are going out in hot or dry weather
- Wear cooling neck ties and wrist bands if you are planning to go out in the heat
- Apply Vaseline on dry lips and other areas of the body
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Ichthyosis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.