Eucalyptus Oil comes from the Eucalyptus tree, which grows naturally in New Guinea, Australia, Indonesia and parts of the Philippines. With more than 700 species of Eucalyptus, numerous types are refined all over the world. Eucalyptus oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the tree, and is used in many types of products for various different purposes. It has a mint-like quality that makes it well-liked for candy, toothpaste, throat drops, and some cough medicines, particularly those for pain relief. In addition to that, it has insect repellent properties that make it a great natural option for outdoor use.
Eucalyptus Oil has confirmed extremely effective when dealing with respiratory problems for example congestion, asthma, and bronchitis because it contains strong anti-inflammatory and decongestant qualities.
Herbalists use this Eucalyptus Oil to treat coughs, colds and more respiratory ailments. Eucalyptus helps to loosen phlegm and improve lung function. The active element in Eucalyptus oil is cineol or euclyptol.
The Eucalyptus Oil is a fine decongestant and has strong germicidal and antibacterial effects. Various other utilize for Eucalyptus are muscle, skin problems, and nerve pain. It has been used as diuretic, and to lower blood sugar.
So how can you recognize that a given liquid is actually Eucalyptus oil? There are actually two ways you can use. The first is by sight. Eucalyptus Oils have a colour that ranges from colorless to pale yellow. The oils are also very light in thickness. Smell is the next option. When these oils are applied to the skin they create a fresh and earthy aroma.
Eucalyptus Oil Ingredients:
- Eucalyptus Oil Tasmanian Blue Gum
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil include are:
- Eucalyptus Oil for Heals Wounds
- Eucalyptus Oil for Removes Mental Exhaustion
- Eucalyptus Oil for Dental Care
- Eucalyptus Oil for Removes Intestinal Germs
- Eucalyptus Oil for Manages Diabetes
- Eucalyptus Oil for Freshener
- Eucalyptus Oil for Tuberculosis & Pneumonia
- Eucalyptus Oil for Aromatherapy
- Eucalyptus Oil for Hair Nourishment
- Eucalyptus Oil for Sinus and Allergies
- Eucalyptus Oil for Respiratory Problems
- Eucalyptus Oil for Itchy Scalp
- Eucalyptus Oil for Cold Sores
- Eucalyptus Oil for Bad Breath
- Eucalyptus Oil for Asthma
- Eucalyptus Oil for Skin Fungus
- Eucalyptus Oil for Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Eucalyptus Oil for Antispasmodic
- Eucalyptus Oil for Antibacterial
- Eucalyptus Oil for Shingles
- Eucalyptus Oil for Head Lice
- Eucalyptus Oil for Asthma
- Eucalyptus Oil for Cooling
- Eucalyptus Oil for Kidney Stones
- Eucalyptus Oil for Treats Respiratory Problems
- Eucalyptus Oil Relieves Muscle Pain
- Eucalyptus Oil Eliminates Lice
- Eucalyptus Oil Skin Care
- Eucalyptus Oil for Treats Fever
- Eucalyptus Oil for Used as Soap
- Eucalyptus Oil for Oral Care
- Eucalyptus Oil for Colds & Flu
- Eucalyptus Oil for Hand Cleaner
- Eucalyptus Oil for Odor Remover
- Eucalyptus Oil for Cough
- Eucalyptus Oil for Keeping Bugs Away
- Eucalyptus Oil for Diabetes
- Eucalyptus Oil for Joint Pain and Arthritis
- Eucalyptus Oil for Building Immunity
- Eucalyptus Oil for Acne
- Eucalyptus Oil for Stress
- Eucalyptus Oil for Antiviral agent
- Eucalyptus Oil for Relaxes Sore Muscles
- Eucalyptus Oil for Follicle Stimulation
- Eucalyptus Oil for Dental Problems
- Eucalyptus Oil for Bronchitis
- Eucalyptus Oil for Congestion
- Eucalyptus Oil for Intestinal Germs
Usage of Eucalyptus Oil
Usage of Eucalyptus Oil include are:
- As a pain killer, diluted Eucalyptus Oil can alleviate upset and sour stomachs, as well as reduce any pain they may cause.
- Eucalyptus Oil has been known to help loosen tight coughs and clear out phlegm following a cold. As an antiviral, it works well against colds and flu.
- The leaf and oil are as well used to treat respiratory tract infections, pulmonary tuberculosis, asthma and whooping cough. It can as well be used as a preventative measure to maintain sinus health.
- The clean, cooling effect of Eucalyptus Oil helps to soothe pain from burns and encourage healing of wounds.
- A natural astringent, Eucalyptus Oil is as well used to treat acne and oil skin.
- An anti-inflammatory, eucalyptus can work wonders when it comes to nasty infections. It is also an analgesic pain killer, and it is anti-infectious, an antibacterial, meaning it has all the makings of an effective medication for different kinds of infections that may plague the body.
- The pain killing properties in Eucalyptus oil also work well with fevers and the symptoms they bring. Body aches; headache, weakness and tenderness can be decrease and improved with the help of this essential oil.
- Diffusing eucalyptus oil in an office, classroom, or in the home is a good way to get better the blood brain connection and encourage a clear thought procedure.
- Eucalyptus essential oil can be applied a lot of ways. Depending upon what you are using it for, how you use it could be dissimilar.
- One of the major ways it is used is in the bath as a shower gel or soap. This means that the Eucalyptus Oil is already well diluted and ready for direct use. On the other hand, you can dilute the pure oil yourself using sweet Almond Oil or something alike, and add 10 to 14 drops directly to your warm bath.
- An aromatherapy diffuser fills the air in a room with eucalyptus and is an amazing way to increase its therapeutic value. Diffusers can be use in living rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms and even on your office desk.
- For sore muscles, arthritis and joint pain eucalyptus oil is a lifesaver. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties help it soothe and decrease pain. When added to a bath, it can soothe sore muscles and melt away stiffness, stress and tenderness.
- Eucalyptus Oil is also generally used as massage oil. It is great for painful muscles and relieving stress and can even help get better blood circulation to the brain, giving you the ability to think clearly
Also, for some people with allergic sensitivities, essential Eucalyptus Oil might cause airborne contact dermatitis, which can be very uncomfortable, or even dangerous. Before beginning any new intensive alternative medicinal treatment, discuss with your doctor for advice, or have an allergy test done. Pregnant or nursing, or on any kind of medication please check with your doctor before using essential Eucalyptus Oil.