Mustard seed is a spice that comes from one or more mustard plants in the cabbage family, Brassicaceae or Cruciferae. Native to the Mediterranean area and now cultivated global, three plants are grown for mustard seed. The common names indicate the color of the seeds produced. Black mustard, has black seeds and brown Indian mustard, Brassica nigra, B. juncea, has brown seeds. White mustard, B. Alba or Sinap is Alba, is also recognized as yellow mustard and its seeds are yellow.
Mustard plants are weedy annuals that may grow some feet tall. Light yellow flowers with four petals happen in loose groups at the tips of stems. The fruits of the plant are seed pods that contain a dozen or more hard, round seeds.
Mustard Oil can be made from also pressing the seeds or crushing them, and combination the crushed seed with water, and finally separating then using the procedure of distillation. The type of seeds used is the black ones, the brown ones and the white ones. The oil produced by these seeds has a strong smell that is like to that of cabbage. The taste is nutty. It contains uric acid, linoleic acid, fatty acids and oleic acid.
Mustard oil is complete from pressing the seeds of brown, black and white seeds. This type has an extremely strong cabbage like smell. Before research was conducted, the uric acid content of this substance caused it to be considered as unsuitable for human utilization in countries for example Canada the United States.
Mustard Oil Ingredients:
- Mustard Oil (black mustard) Brassica Nigra
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil
Benefits of Mustard Oil
Here are lots of Benefits of Mustard Oil that’s includes are:
- Mustard Oil for Stimulates Circulation
- Mustard Oil for Boosts Appetite
- Mustard Oil for Fungal Infections
- Mustard Oil for Hair Growth
- Mustard Oil for Phlegm
- Mustard Oil for Excellent Toner
- Mustard Oil Premature Gray Hair
- Mustard Oil for Removing Sun Tan
- Mustard Oil for Dark Spots
- Mustard Oil for Moisturizes the Lips
- Mustard Oil for Antifungal
- Mustard Oil for Appetite
- Mustard Oil for Antibacterial
- Mustard Oil for Aches and Pains
- Mustard Oil for Natural Cleanser
- Mustard Oil for Anti-inflammatory
- Mustard Oil for Boosts Brain Function
- Mustard Oil for Anti-Aging
- Mustard Oil for Perform as an Irritant
- Mustard Oil for Bacterial Infections
- Mustard Oil for Insect Repellent
- Mustard Oil for Hair Care
- Mustard Oil for Sweating
- Mustard Oil for Reduces Symptoms of Arthritis
- Mustard Oil for Scalp Problems
- Mustard Oil for Natural Sunscreen
- Mustard Oil for Skin Rashes
- Mustard Oil for Reduces Cancer Risk
- Mustard Oil for Cold and Cough
- Mustard Oil for Natural Stimulant
- Mustard Oil for Asthma
- Mustard Oil for Improves Complexion
- Mustard Oil for Whitens of Teeth
- Mustard Oil for Insect Repellent
- Mustard Oil for Rashes and Infections
- Mustard Oil for Overall Health
Usage of Mustard Oil
Usage of Mustard Oil includes are:
- Oil stimulates digestion and prevents problems like constipation and ulcers. It triggers intestine to produce digestive juices which help in easy digestion. It also enhances the formation of gastric juices which accelerates digestion.
- The phytonutrients in the natural Mustard Oil fights against colorectal and gastrointestinal cancers. It ceases the creation of cancer cells in the body by its anti-oxidating property.
- To keep body healthy and safe, it is mandatory to get rid of all harmful toxic elements and chemicals present in the body. It helps to evacuate the surplus of toxins keeping up the well being of the body.
- The risk of heart attack is reduced by 70% with the consumption of Organic Mustard oil. It also has omega3 fatty acid which boosts up the immunity and also enhances cardiovascular health. It keeps the consumer heart healthy.
- Natural Oil decreases the Cholesterol level in the body. The excess of cholesterol is ejected from the body with the release of bile juices. Oil enhances the body release of acids and this creates a balance of cholesterol levels in the blood stream.
- Free radicals present in Oil inhibit aging. It has Vitamin A, C, and K and also lutein and carotene. It keeps your skin look youthful and healthy.
- It has anti-microbial properties that help to get rid of problems like cold, cough etc. it also helps in the removal of mucus and congestion. Acute respiratory problems too can be cured.
- It increases the metabolism rate of the body due to the activities of folates, thiamin, and riboflavin (B complex Vitamins). This helps in weight loss from the body and attaining good shape.
- Sulfur is one of the best agents that treat skin infections. It contains sulfur which keeps the skin clean and healthy. As well, it has antifungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Mustard Oil can cause anemia due to the presence of huge amounts of erucic acid in this. It can cause vaginal bleeding, which can eventually cause miscarriage. Consuming mustard oil in large quantities can increase your risk of lung cancer. Consuming large quantity of this oil can be risky for the heart. Mustard Oil should always be kept away from pets and children. Read caution before use Mustard Oil.