Neem oil is a vegetable oil from the Azadirachta indica evergreen, (Neem tree). It has a strong mixed aroma of garlic and peanut butter. It varies in color from golden yellow, yellow-brown, red-brown, dark brown, green-brown to bright red. At room temperature it remains a liquid. Exposure to cold temperatures, (below fifty-five degrees), causes separation, thick consistency and solidification. As a liquid, it quickly absorbs into skin without a greasy feeling.
Neem is used in commercial and home-based products for people and pets: lotions, soaps, shampoos, creams and sprays. It's rising in popularity in Europe and the USA. Neem bark, leaves, fruit, seeds and oils all have medicinal properties.
We can simply say that neem for people, is one of the best gifts of God which has brought treatment to almost any kind of disease. Its benefits are unlimited and it is used for the treatment of many severe diseases including AIDS, ulcers, kidney problems, heart problems, hepatitis, diabetes and cancer to name a few dominant ones. There are several shampoos and soaps which are prepared from the neem not only for humans, but also for washing animals. Moreover, its spray is used by the farmers to kill insects and pests from their plants and vegetables.
Neem Oil Ingredients:
- Neem Oil Azadirachta Indica
- 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil
Benefits of Neem Oil
Benefits of Neem Oil include are:
- Neem Oil for Skin
- Neem Oil for Stimulates Collagen
- Neem Oil for Reduces Eczema
- Neem Oil for Itching
- Neem Oil for Scars
- Neem Oil for Fights Acne
- Neem Oil for Fungal Infections of Skin
- Neem Oil for Removes Blackheads
- Neem Oil for Anti-Aging Serum
- Neem Oil for Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Neem Oil for Warts and Moles
- Neem Oil for Urticaria
- Neem Oil for Dandruff
- Neem Oil for Improves Hair Texture
- Neem Oil for Removes Split Ends
- Neem Oil for Healthy Scalp
- Neem Oil for Ulcers
- Neem Oil for Viruses
- Neem Oil for Antiseptic Properties
- Neem Oil for Mosquito Repellent
- Neem Oil for Using Cuts & Bruises
- Neem Oil for Boosts Immune System
- Neem Oil for Smoothes Wrinkles
- Neem Oil for Relieves Dry Skin
- Neem Oil for Treats Psoriasis
- Neem Oil for All Types of Dermatitis
- Neem Oil for Removes Dryness
- Neem Oil for Skin Conditioner
- Neem Oil for Neem Oil for Skin Toner
- Neem Oil for Treats Scabies
- Neem Oil for Face Application
- Neem Oil for Ringworm
- Neem Oil for Cold Sores and Herpes
- Neem Oil for Minor Inflamed Wounds
- Neem Oil for Head Lice
- Neem Oil for Hair Growth
- Neem Oil for Frizzy Hair
- Neem Oil for Gastrointestinal Ailments
- Neem Oil for Cancer
- Neem Oil for Gingivitis and Pyorrhea
- Neem Oil for Making Medicines
- Neem Oil for Making Pet Care Products
- Neem Oil for Reduces the Effects of Aging
- Neem Oil for Prevents Bad Breath
Usage of Neem Oil
Usage of Neem Oil include are:
- Neem oil can also be used as a personal bug spray or ointment as it is capable to act as an useful insect repellant to keep different bugs and mosquitoes from landing and feasting on you.
- The extract has been found to be able to kill bacteria that commonly cause plaque, tooth decay and gum disease. Toothpaste that contains neem extract is available in various health food stores.
- This skin condition which affects most people can be treated naturally with neem because of its bacteria killing properties which target the bacteria that causes acne. This can help to prevent acne breakouts and promote clearer skin.
- Neem oil has been shown by some studies to be able to reduce the secretion of stomach acid and treat stomach ulcers using either the neem leaf or neem bark extracts without significant side effects.
- Some studies have exposed that neem leaf extract is spermicidal and can help stop pregnancy to some extent.
- Neem oil acts as a successful emollient as it contains dissimilar fatty acids as well as natural vitamin E to help moisturize and soften dry skin which can increase the risk of rising psoriasis symptoms if the skin is not reserved well moisturized.
- Neem oil can increase skin health as well as enhance the natural immunity of the skin which can help prevent flare-ups.
- Neem oil is competent to treat skin redness and swelling that are connected with the lesions as well as soothe skin irritation and itchy lesions.
- Neem oil as previously mentioned is anti-bacterial as well as being anti-fungal and anti-microbial which can help prevent skin infections that can increase the risk of bringing on psoriasis symptoms.
- Taking neem extracts from the leaves or barks internally can help to boost the immune system which can help it better fight off psoriasis symptoms.
The external intake of oil neem is likely safe and well tolerate in mostly of people. The internal use of neem oil can cause following side effects loose stools, vomiting or nausea and acidosis. The internal intake of neem oil has some restrictions, which include children, pregnant women, and women trying to conceiving and weak people. Research reveals little or no adverse reactions in adults with the use of neem at normal doses.