Rectal prolapse is a condition in which the rectum (the last part of the large intestine before it exits the anus) loses its normal attachments inside the body, allowing it to telescope out through the anus, thereby turning it “inside out”.
What is Rectal Prolapse?
Rectal Prolapse is an uncommon ailment and largely affects elderly folks. The ailment is rare amid children. Affected kids are usually younger than 3 years of age. Males develop the condition much less often than women do.A severe malnourished child with undeveloped sphincter proceeds to rectal prolapse. Therefore, a child should always receive the good nourishment and exercise throughout the early childhood period.
Women are six times more likely to suffer rectal prolapse than men. Children of both sexes under the age of three years are also commonly affected by rectal prolapse, although the prolapse tends to resolve by itself without the need for surgery. In the early stages of rectal prolapse, a portion of the rectum slips out while passing a bowel motion, but it goes back inside by itself.
Key Facts of Rectal Prolapse
- Rectal Prolapse is a condition in which the lower end of the colon known as the rectum slides out of place and distends out of the butt
- In view of whether the rectal dividers are visible outside the body or not, Rectal Prolapse can be arranged into 3 to 5 separate types
- Shortcoming of the anal sphincter muscle is thought to be a noteworthy contributing variable to this condition
- Despite the fact that it can happen in both genders and at any age, it is more basic in elderly ladies
- It is not life debilitating however enormously influences the personal life of the individual experiencing it
Causes of Rectal Prolapse
Following are some of the root causes of Rectal Prolapse that are responsible for its onset:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Malnutrition and malabsorption such as celiac disease
- Pinworms (Enterobiasis)
- Prior injury to the anus or pelvic area
- Whipworm infection (trichuriasis)
Symptoms of Rectal Prolapse
Some of the most common symptoms of Rectal Prolapse include:
- Reddish mass that is tuck to the opening of the anus
- Irritation and itchiness around the anus
- Visible lining of rectal tissues
- Slight bleeding in the anus
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- African rue 43.47 mg
- Cinnabar 43.47 mg
- Cloves 43.47 mg
- Coral calcium 43.47 mg
- Cowhage 43.47 mg
- Egg Shell Calcium 43.47 mg
- Elephant Creeper 43.47 mg
- Indian Rennet 43.47 mg
- Nutmeg 43.47 mg
- Spanish chamomile 43.47 mg
- Wattle Bark 43.47 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Get yourself checked of any psychiatric diseases and manage it well because such kind of illness can cause this disorder
- Get yourself treated for any infections that you might have
- Manage constipation and or diarrhea because that acts a major risk factor for this disorder
- Take foods rich in fiber
- Take a mild laxative to control and manage constipation
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Rectal Prolapse management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.