Retinal Vein Occlusion
Retinal vein occlusion is a blockage of the small veins that carry blood away from the retina. The retina is the layer of tissue at the back of the inner eye that converts light images to nerve signals and sends them to the brain.
What is Retinal Vein Occlusion?
Retinal Vein Occlusion is usually seen in most eye care offices. They are second only to diabetic retinopathy as a cause of visual loss due to retinal vascular disease. Retinal vein occlusions grow from obstruction of the venous outflow from the eye.
When a Retinal Vein Occlusion is blocked, it cannot drain blood from the retina. This leads to hemorrhages (bleeding) and leakage of fluid from the blocked blood vessels. There are two types of retinal vein occlusion: Central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO) is the blockage of the main retinal vein. Branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO) is the blockage of one of the smaller branch veins.
Key Facts of Retinal Vein Occlusion
- A condition in which the retina can become severely impaired due to the blockage of blood vessels in the eyes
- In severe cases it can eventually lead to blindness
- Veins that take blood away from the retina get obstructed
- Atherosclerosis, Diabetes and High blood pressure (hypertension) are all risk factors for this illness
- If this condition progresses untreated it can also lead to other eye problems such as glaucoma, macular edema (leakage of fluid in the retina), or vitreous hemorrhage
Causes of Retinal Vein Occlusion
Following are some of the root causes of Retinal Vein Occlusion:
- Development of blood clots
- Arteries becoming hard
- Branch veins in the retina becoming blocked
- High Blood Pressure
- Blood vessels growing abnormally in the front part of the eyes
Symptoms of Retinal Vein Occlusion
Some of the most common symptoms of Retinal Vein Occlusion include:
- Vision blurring
- Increased pressure in the arteries
- Vision loss
- Pressure on the retinal vein
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Coral calcium 34.88 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Spanish chamomile 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Make sure that your blood pressure is in control by avoiding foods that cause increase in blood pressure
- Control your diabetes well by avoiding sugary & carb rich foods
- Quit smoking if you are a heavy smoker
- Reduce high cholesterol levels if they are raised
- Get into daily exercise routine
- Lose weight if you are obese or overweight even by few kilos
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Retinal Vein Occlusion management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.