Scleroderma Treatment Natural
Scleroderma is a rare pathological condition in which the skin and the connective tissues becomes hard and tight. In majority of people, only the skin gets affected due to Scleroderma but in some cases even the blood vessels and various organs of the body have also been affected. Scleroderma is found more in females than in males and is generally observed in the age range of 30-60. There is no perfect cure for Scleroderma but various Scleroderma Alternative Treatments are available to manage symptoms and get better the quality of life of the affected individual.
Some of the natural remedies suggested to improve quality of life in individuals with Scleroderma are:
- Staying as active as possible with diligent exercises to keep the body flexible and improve joint stiffness and range of motion.
- Avoiding smoking as this can cause the blood vessels to become narrow.
- Avoidance of food that may effect in stomachache or gas.
- Turmeric is also helpful in treatment of pain and discomfort.
- Do not get overexposed to cold weather as it tends to worsen the symptoms of Scleroderma.
Bromelain is also a form of herbal treatment which is useful in treating scleroderma. This is a Natural Treatment for Scleroderma which has been used for many decades for treatment of different disease. This treatment is not particular for Scleroderma but it can be used for reducing pain and inflammation.