Tea Tree Oil for Eczema
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil which is called as essential oil and it can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. Tea tree oil is best for treat fungal, bacterial, and other infections.
Tea Tree Oil for Eczema
It is that skin condition that includes the dryness, flaking, itching and blistering. Most of the people with eczema complained about the constant urge of itching. And that terrible itchy feels like a never ending process and even interrupts sleep. But it is not recommended to itch as leads to the broken skin which become prone to infection and looks horrifying. And the worst part is that you are mostly treated with harsh chemicals like as corticosteroids. That’s why we have come up with a smart and easy solution for helping you to treat eczema. And it is – “Tea Tree Oil for Eczema”. It is used to treat many skin ailments including eczema. Tea tree oil has healing components that can help ease the symptoms and severity of eczema flares. It may be include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties which gives lessen irritation
- Antifungal properties that can help to reduce itching
- Antimicrobial properties which can help to fight infection-causing germs
- Antibacterial properties which can reduce infection and stop it from spreading
- Antiseptic properties which can help to soothe the skin
- Antioxidant properties which can help to protect the skin from free radicals
Add a some drops of pure tea tree oil in a cotton ball and dab it directly onto the eczema rash. Pure tea tree oil for eczema can be too harsh for some individuals. In the case of infants, children and those with sensitive skin they do not apply tea tree oil directly to skin. Instead, they add several drops to a creamy hypoallergenic moisturizer and then apply it liberally to eczema-affected areas of skin. Avoid by using lotions or creams made with perfumes and dyes as this could worsen eczema symptoms.
Infuse bath water with tea tree oil. By using tea tree oil as bath oil it helps to soothe itchy skin and relieve eczema irritation. Add one to two tablespoons of tea tree oil to hot bath water and soak it for several minutes. Moisturize liberally afterwards to seal in the soothing properties of the tea tree oil bath.Not only will tea tree oil treat the dry skin and intense itch associated with eczema, it can also keep the rash from becoming infected from scratching.
Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Eczema
- Mix about one part of tea tree oil with ten parts of avocado oil.
- Gently massage this oil into the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with tea tree oil shampoo.
Tea Tree Oil for Eczema Rash
Roses ease the discomfort caused by the itching and broken skin.
Tea Tree Oil with Almond Oil for Eczema around Eyes
- Mix 3 parts of almond oil with 2 parts tea tree oil.
- Apply this mixture on around the eyes.
- Rest it for atleast 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Repeat this process for 3 days on and 2 days off.