Tea Tree Oil for Hives
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil has antiseptic properties, and has a powerful antimicrobial effect, which make it effective for the treatment of hives. Its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will also ward off possible infections to the delicate affected area. Tea tree oil which is supported by the skin’s own oils and it helps to create a chemical barrier that will make the area inhospitable for potential infectious bacteria.
Tea Tree Oil for Hives
Hives which are basically is an allergic reaction that manifests in and on skin. They are the result of cells which releasing histamine, and a chemical that makes blood vessels leak fluid into the deepest layers of skin. Hives which can be caused by virtually anything, it’s something going on internally or externally, and can be both disruptive and downright painful. According to our estimate that 20% of all people develop urticaria at few point in their lives. Hives are more common in women than in men. Disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours. An individual hive usually lasts no longer than 24 hours. Some skin diseases which occur and then resolve it so rapidly. Hives which fall for two categories on the basis of the time they have been present: acute urticaria (ordinary hives, which resolve after six to eight weeks) and chronic urticaria (that continues longer than six to eight weeks). Since hives are common and acute urticaria, it resolves spontaneously, physicians do not generally expend much time or expense to evaluate the cause of hives of less than eight weeks' duration.
How to use Tea Tree oil for Hives
Apply Tea Tree oil for Hives 1 to 3 drops directly on the affected area and allow it to penetrate for some moments. Cover it with a cotton ball and then bandage if need. Reapply it up for five times a day.
- For larger areas, add about 15 to 20 drops in a 1 cup of cool water. Soak a soft washcloth in mixture and then you gently place for cover the area. Hold it there until it gets cools completely and repeat it as necessary.
- Add about 20 to 30 drops in a warm bath or tub for soak affected areas on hands, feet, and or for larger areas on the body. Soak it for 20 minutes and repeat it as needed.
- This Tea Tree oil for Hives will contain the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties which can mix microbes and responsible for create the hives. Tea tree oil which also contains the anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can help you to prevent the infection and it reduce redness for the tender skin.
- Tea Tree oil for Hives not only helps for killing the bacteria, but it also helps speed up the healing process of hives.
- For use of Tea Tree oil for Hives to get rid of your hives, rinse the area with cool water and Mix with a couple drops of tea tree oil in carrier oil and apply it directly to affected area three times a day.