Tinea versicolor is a fungal infection of the skin. It's also called pityriasisversicolor and is caused by a type of yeast that naturally lives on your skin. When the yeast grows out of control, the skin disease, which appears as a rash, is the result.
What is Tinea Versicolor?
Tinea Versicolor is a skin condition defined by rashes on the trunk and proximal extremities. Most cases of Tinea Versicolor are caused by the Malassezia globosa fungus which becomes active in humid and warm environment. The reasons on how the disease started is still an enigma. Pityriasis versicolor, by which it is also known, came about in 1846 and commonly affects adolescents and young adults particularly those living in warm and humid climates.
The yeast which is a component of this condition feeds on skin oils as well as dead skin cells. People suffering with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and hyperhidrosis are most probable to experience this condition as well.
Tinea Versicolor is a superficial fungal infection of the skin which normally begins in hot weather. It appears in patches on the back, chest, upper arms and shoulders. The yeast grows naturally on your skin Tinea Versicolor is not a contagious. It can affect people of any skin color. It more affects teens and young adults.
Key Facts of Tinea Versicolor
- Tinea Versicolor is a contagious skin contamination in which the skin gets to be stained
- It additionally gets to be flaky, and sketchy with bothersome scales on the influenced territories
- It is an intense therapeutic condition that can be dealt with a great deal of consideration and the right medications
- The ailment unmistakably focuses on the skin which causes shame if the regions influenced are to be presented to others; for instance hands, face, feet or arms
- It can have a terrible mental effect on the patient since going in broad daylight can get to be troublesome and cumbersome
Causes of Tinea Versicolor
Following are some of the root causes of Tinea Versicolor:
- Malasseziaglobosa fungus
- Malassezia furfur fungus
- Warm and humid environment
Symptoms of Tinea Versicolor
Some of the most common symptoms of Tinea Versicolor include:
- Sharp bordered and discolored patches on the skin
- Scaly skin
- Hypopigmentation or Hyperpigmentation
- Increased sweating
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- For a mellow instance of tinea versicolor, you can apply an over-the-counter antifungal moisturizer, cream, treatment or cleanser
- Most contagious diseases react well to these topical operators, which include:
o Clotrimazole (Lotrimin AF, Mycelex) cream or salve
o Miconazole (Monistat, M-Zole) cream
o Selenium sulfide (Selsun Blue) 1 percent cleanser
o Terbinafine (Lamisil) cream or gel
- Keep these medications handy
- Wash and dry the influenced range
- At that point, apply a slight layer of the topical operators here and there a day for no less than two weeks
- In case you're utilizing cleanser, flush it off in the wake of holding up five to 10 minutes
- On the off chance that you don't see a change following four weeks, see your specialist
- You may require a stronger medicine if you don’t see a change in few weeks
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Tinea Versicolor management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.