Urethritis is an inflammation of the urethra, the tube that originates from the bladder and goes to the outside of the body. It can emerge due to various reasons including irritation and sexually transmitted diseases.It is believed to be closely associated with bacterial infection of the bladder also known as cystitis.
What is Urethritis?
Urethritis is an infection/inflammation swelling or irritation of the lining of the urethra. It is caused by a variety of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa the urethra is a narrow tube that carries urine from the bladder, to outside the body Urethritis may affect men and women of all ages; however, it is usually observed in women of reproductive age group and young men common signs and symptoms connected with Urethritis include painful urination and urethral discharge the condition is diagnosed by a few tests that include urine analysis, culture, and examination of urethral discharge under a microscope with correct diagnosis and treatment, almost all the patients recover with no long-term complications.
When men develop Urethritis, the gonorrheal organism is a very common cause. Though this organism may infect the urethra in women, the vagina, uterus, ovaries, cervix and fallopian tubes are more likely to be infected. Trichomonas, a type of microscopic parasite, also causes urethritis in men.
Key Facts of Urethritis
- Urethritis is an ailment in which the urethra gets to be aroused, bringing on pain and other pee troubles
- Urethra is the tube that conveys pee from the bladder to outside the body
- Urethritis regularly happens because of a bacterial or viral contamination exactly like a urinary tract disease or a sexually transmitted disease originates
- In spite of the fact that not life undermining it can be very agonizing and vexatious
- It has to be immediately dealt with as soon as you see any of the symptoms mentioned below
Causes of Urethritis
Following are some of the root causes of Urethritis that are responsible for its onset:
- History of sexually transmitted diseases
- Bacterial infection
- Viral infection
- Sensitivity to the chemicals used in spermicides or contraceptive jellies, creams, or foams
- Having many sexual partners
- High-risk sexual behavior (such as anal sex without a condom)
Symptoms of Urethritis
Some of the most common symptoms of Urethritis include:
- Burning pain while urinating (dysuria)
- Frequent or urgent urination
- Itching, tenderness, or swelling in the penis or groin area
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discharge
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Discharge from penis
- Fever (rare)
- Pain with intercourse or ejaculation
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Serpentine 75 mg
- Arillus Myristicae 60 mg
- Elephant Creeper 30 mg
- Nutmeg 30 mg
- Saffron 19 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Try practicing safe sex by using hygienic and new condoms only
- Try to avoid sexual activity for some days and don’t over exert yourself
- Don’t use any tampons during the course of the illness
- Treat any infection that you might have
- Consult your doctor to check if you have any sort of bacterial or viral infection and get yourself treated
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Urethritis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.