Uveitis is known as an inflammation of the middle layer of the eye (uvea).
Key Facts of Uveitis
- Uveitis is a disease in which the center layer of the eye called the uvea gets to be inflamed
- The uvea comprises of numerous supply routes and veins that are in charge of giving blood to parts of the eye that are imperative for vision
- In the event that left unmanaged it can in the long run lead to lack of sight subsequently it is vital to get it dealt with, on time
- In spite of the fact that the accurate reason for uveitis is still obscure it is felt that some kind of auto-immune ailment, damage, or a disease are the primary reasons that cause this sickness
Causes of Uveitis
Following are some of the root causes of Uveitis that are responsible for its onset:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Behcet syndrome
- CMV retinitis
- Herpes zoster infection
- Kawasaki disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Symptoms of Uveitis
Some of the most common symptoms of Uveitis include:
- Eye pain
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Blurred vision
- Redness of the eye
- Dark, floating spots along the visual field
- Injected conjunctiva
- Loss of peripheral vision
- Seeing flashing light
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients
- Packaged safely in air tight jars
- Superior quality
- Offer great value for money
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Acacia Arabica 69.06 mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra 34.53 mg
- Argyreia Speciosa 34.53 mg
- Aracylus Pyrethrum 27.62 mg
- Asparagus Racemosus 27.62 mg
- Bombax Malabaricum 27.62 mg
- Celastrus Paniculata 27.62 mg
- Cinnamonus Tamala 27.62 mg
- Datura Alba 27.62 mg
- Hygrophilla Spinosa 27.62 mg
- Myristica Fragrans 27.62 mg
- Tamarindus Indica 27.62 mg
- Trianthema Portulacastrum 27.62 mg
- Hyoscyamus Niger 13.81 mg
- Crocus Sativus 2.76 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most outstanding results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Take corticosteroids orally or topically as prescribed by your health care professional to prevent any sort of inflammation
- Avoid going out in bright lights
- Lie down straight when there is excessive eye pain
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Uveitis management routine with our Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of our herbal pills or any other prescribed medication.