Hydrocele is a form of testicle disorder in which a sac filled with fluid is formed under the penis resulting in swelling of the scrotum. It can cause pain and discomfort in the affected area.
Key Facts of Hydrocele
- Hydrocele can occur in any gender but chances of this disorder appearing males are way more than females.
- It is basically an assemblage of clear fluid in a thin walled sack which is present in the scrotum.
- Hydroceles can appear on both sides.
- They are usually painless, soft swellings and can be present at the time of birth or can develop in the old age.
- They usually dissolve within one year if they are not fatal.
- Hydroceles which do not go away after one year need surgical procedure.
- Hernia can be sometimes confused with Hydrocele.
Causes of Hydrocele
There are several Hydrocele causes that have been examined closely to reach to a conclusion about the origin of it onset. These include:
- In young boys it is developed in the womb.
- Wrong dietary habits.
- Suppressive drugs.
- Sexual abuse.
- Testicular trauma.
- Sexually transmitted infection.
- Excessive production of fluid in the sac.
- Interference with lymphatic drainage.
- Malfunctioned absorption of fluid.
Symptoms of Hydrocele
Some very evident Hydrocele symptoms that make it apparent are listed as under:
- Pain in the scrotum.
- Swelling in the scrotum.
- Pressure buildup at the base of penis.
- Blood blockage.
- Inflammation of testicles.
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Go on 3 meals fresh fruit diet for approximately 15 days.
- Increase your water intake.
- Unsweetened lemon water once in the morning on empty stomach is also recommended by some experts.
- If and when possible go for warm water enema.
- Have a glass of milk in the breakfast every day.
- Have steamed vegetables with scrambled eggs during lunch.
- Try to go for raw vegetable salad, dry fruits, whole wheat products and some butter for dinner.
- Make sure that you do not perform heavy physical activities that can cause further damage to the scrotum.
- Avoid too much walking because even that can cause rupture in some cases.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Hydrocele management routine with our herbal products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.
Why do you think you should go for herbal dietary supplement?
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients found in this herbal dietary supplement for your reference:
- Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Scammony 38 mg