Actinic Keratosis is a kind of skin disorder that is characterized by rough, dry, scaly patches in the form of skin growths especially where there has been excess exposure to UV rays.
Key Facts of Actinic Keratosis
- There is a high chance of developing skin cancer if this disorder prevails for a longer period of time.
- It can turn into squamous cell carcinoma if not managed in time under a careful medical supervision.
- The size of these skin growths range from 2mm to 5mm in different individuals.
- Over exposure to sun can worsen the situation and make it a deadly disorder.
- Any sun exposed area can get affected by this disorder be it eyes, lips, face, hands or feet.
- It is most commonly found in fair skin individuals unfortunately.
- It has three paths once it originates which are:
- It regresses.
- It stays unchanged.
- It progresses to turn into fatal skin cancer.
- People suffering from Actinic Keratosis are at a great risk of suffering from psychological disorders caused due to low self-esteem and the inability go out in public with all those lesions and unwanted skin growths all over the face. If it originates at a young age it completely destroys a child’s personality especially girls.
Causes of Actinic Keratosis
There are several Actinic Keratosis causes that have been identified by medical experts so that a proper management routine can be formulated as according to the causes. These include:
- Intensive exposure to ultra violet rays has been the major culprit throughout in causing this disorder.
- Tendency to sun burn skin in a particular individual.
- Earlier sun burn history in life.
- Organ transplant recipients.
Symptoms of Actinic Keratosis
There are some very evident, well-researched Actinic Keratosis symptoms which make the disorder apparent in most individual. These include:
- Bleeding on the affected skin.
- Itchiness around the growths.
- Skin inflammation.
- Discolored spots.
- Dry, rough and very unusual growths all over the affected area.
- Scaly patches all over the skin.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Wattle Bark 116.27mg
- Elephant Creeper 58.11 mg
- Sweet Root 58.13 mg
- Coral Calcium 34.88 mg
- Iron Compound 34.88 mg
- Spanich Chamomile 23.25 mg
- Cloves 23.25 mg
- Vermilion 23.25 mg
- Indian Bay-leaf 23.25 mg
- Nutmeg 23.25 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Apply skin screen with SPF rating of 50 and above every 3 to 4 hours even when you are sitting inside your home.
- Avoid complete sun exposure.
- Start covering yourself in clothes that keep the UV rays away.
- Apple cider vinegar has been proven very effective in acting as an at home chemical peel to reveal much brighter skin that is problem free.
Note: Apple cider vinegar can increase sun sensitivity so be careful while going out in the sun because it can do more damage than good if you apply it and at the same time expose your skin to sun for long periods of time.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Actinic Keratosis management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual product.