Lichen Planus is a skin or sometimes also known as mucous membrane disorder which appears as chronic and persistent rash on the skin caused due to inflammation.
Key Facts of Lichen Planus
- Also known as mucous membrane disorder because it affects their lining.
- It also affects vaginal lining in some individuals.
- It looks like lichen that is the reason why it is known as Lichen Planus.
- It is managed and taken care of by the help of a variety of oral and topical medications.
- It normally affects adults.
- It can appear on any part of the body.
- It might heal on its own but in most of the cases it requires a proper management routine.
It is classified as the following:
- Autoimmune disease
- Papulosquamous disorder
- Mucocutaneous disease
It is categorized into two further forms which are:
- Cutaneous – which affects the skin
Mucosal – which affect the gastrointestinal tract, genital, ears, nose, esophagus, mouth etc.
- It is not contagious.
Causes of Lichen Planus
There is an ongoing research on identifying Lichen Planus causes but just a few have been identified yet and they conclude that Lichen Planus is caused when:
- Hepatitis C.
- Virus infection in the liver.
- Drugs containing arsenic, bismuth or gold.
- Bone marrow transplant.
- Long term use of Quinacrine drugs.
Symptoms of Lichen Planus
There are some very evident Lichen Planus symptoms which include:
- Rash in mucous membranes.
- Hair loss.
- Pustules 3mm to 5 mm in diameter.
- Nail loss.
- Painful ulcers.
Why do you think you should go for dietary herbal supplement?
You should go for dietary herbal supplement because:
- Made of natural ingredients.
- Packaged safely in air tight jars.
- Superior quality.
- Offer great value for money.
Here is a list of ingredients used in this dietary herbal supplement for your reference:
- Arillus Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg
- Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg
- Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg
- Ginger 16.3 mg
- Operculina Turpelthum 142.5 mg
- Scammony 38 mg
- The herbal pill is intended for oral use only.
- Take 2 tablets each day in the morning after breakfast and evening after dinner.
- Fix times for daily intake and follow precisely.
- Be regular to witness the most results.
Here we have some old school tips compiled for you to take advantage from. We will keep updating them as soon as we come up with something new through experiment. In the meanwhile read and follow these:
- Cold compresses at home have been really effective in easing out the itching and inflammation.
- Soak colloidal oatmeal in a tub full of lukewarm water and sit in it for a while to get rid of the itchiness or any rashes.
- Regular use of moisturizer would keep your skin soft and would prevent flaking further disturbing the situation.
- For oral Lichen Planus avoid alcohol consumption and tobacco.
- Make sure to maintain good hygiene to keep the bacteria and any infections causing agents at bay.
- All these tips will keep you motivated and make you feel good about yourself while you are still undergoing the Lichen Planus management routine with our Herbal Products.
- These tips and tricks are by no means a replacement of actual products.